Side quest rewards not resetting

LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 94
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I understand that if you enter the same difficulty of side quest more than once in a day, without defeating the boss, your rewards won't reappear. I believe I'm correct in thinking that the rewards reset at 10 am PST. I live in the UK so they reset at 5 pm. I completed all of the quest and then exited out before the boss. I then waited for the rewards to reset, at 17:00 for me, and re entered at 19:00. Only half of the map rewards reset and the other half had no rewards. Is this a bug or is it just me?

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    @LivingAfro raise a support case and they can confirm if the rewards actually reset.
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 94
    Okay, thanks!
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

I understand that if you enter the same difficulty of side quest more than once in a day, without defeating the boss, your rewards won't reappear. I believe I'm correct in thinking that the rewards reset at 10 am PST. I live in the UK so they reset at 5 pm. I completed all of the quest and then exited out before the boss. I then waited for the rewards to reset, at 17:00 for me, and re entered at 19:00. Only half of the map rewards reset and the other half had no rewards. Is this a bug or is it just me?

Thanks!

Defeat the boss or wait for the side quest to reset. Read the mail that they sent you!!!
This discussion has been closed.