**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Get up and go! Vote for Joe!

2Β»

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No, no I don’t think I will
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Vote for Joe, he needs it way more than Ant-Man

YES! I know you like Ant-Man and all but I'm glad you came around!!!
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
    Vote for Thor Jane Foster !!!
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You guys have to think about it. If Kamala Khan is already an above average champ imagine how good she'll be with an additional Buff. Vote Kamala!
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 β˜…β˜…β˜…

You guys have to think about it. If Kamala Khan is already an above average champ imagine how good she'll be with an additional Buff. Vote Kamala!

That's not how an overhaul works
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You got my vote sir
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

That's not how an overhaul works
    That's not true. Kabam already said due to the Hood situation they're no longer removing the core mechanics of a champion, overhaul or not. So clearly you're misinformed.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Eh. If I'm gonna be honest, it'd just hurt too much if Joe wound up being the best Hulk. Think I'll pass.

Buff iHulk instead. Or just OG Green. To godly status. Plz guys, it's Hulk.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2021

Even if you go ridiculously deep into the comics lore, she's more of a melee type so you'd probably be better served with an update than an overhaul.

Increase the potency of her Fury stacks, throw in a little block proficiency as well as an aptitude to give her stats a general bump and you could easily fix most of her problems.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lol ihulk is already awesome. Why oh why would they every buff him

IHulk is fun and awesome, yes, but he also kills himself for no good reason. Right now he's more Mortal Hulk than Immortal Hulk. We also don't have a Hulk that's in line with CapIW, Torch, Doom, Hyperion, Fury, Magneto, etc. -- and while it may be bias on my end, I consider that a tragedy.

Unless you're trolling me with the iHulk/Maw is the best champ in the game meme, then good job. I am now become potato.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Vote Guillotine.
  • I didn't vote yet but I already assume Joe to be the Victor
  • Bening_OneBening_One Posts: 28 β˜…
    Ant-Man Buff!!!

His poison is useless and there's lots of poison immune champs... could be more dmg rating through stacking 'fatigue' like Luke Cage did with 'Exhaustion'.
  • QuantumEmperorXVQuantumEmperorXV Posts: 12 β˜…
    Agent Venom is one of the coolest characters and deserves it. That and I have him as a 5 star waiting for his buff for months
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130 β˜…
    no
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I would love a Joe Fixit buff but he isn't available as a 5* so for that reason I'm won't be voting for him.

Good point.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

As Joe is a true gambler, I took inspiration from him and have rolled the dice for this buff

Vote for Joe!!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

As Joe is a true gambler, I took inspiration from him and have rolled the dice for this buff

Vote for Joe!!

That is one heck of a choice!

@TheManMythLegend thoughts? 🀣

Vote for Joe!!

This was my reasoning! With no mystic t5cc I figured I’d not really benefit from a 6* Ms I’m unlikely to rank up

Vote for Joe!!

This was my reasoning! With no mystic t5cc I figured I’d not really benefit from a 6* Ms I’m unlikely to rank up
    This is no excuse!! T5cc come and go! How could you do this to me!!!
    I’ll have the last laugh when Joe Fixit is the best champion in the game. He’ll make Ghost look like Iron fist