Options

Deadpool Arena

Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
Thank you for some Friday night entertainment. This is all.

Comments

• Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,079 ★★★★
    It's a strange one, all champs give 15k points regardless of star level. I'm using 3* champs so I can use my greater boosts for 45k per win.

Also, its 45k more dubloons which free to play players might wanna think about grinding before throwing away the first free lot.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,079 ★★★★

Ugg, that was about as fun as giving Mojo as sponge bath. At streak 20 my 3* were matched with teams of 5* r4 and 6* r1 so just quit because it was 100+ hits. Burned the boosts I had, didn't open any more - 27 rounds in total.

Half a million gold from the 25 pools gold crystals too
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,873 ★★★★★
    @Odachi said:

Ugg, that was about as fun as giving Mojo as sponge bath. At streak 20 my 3* were matched with teams of 5* r4 and 6* r1 so just quit because it was 100+ hits. Burned the boosts I had, didn't open any more - 27 rounds in total.

Good advise. I run to streak 9 and restart.
  • Options
    (without doing Boosts...)

Will those tiny extra amounts above 15k each actually amount to any difference with how many fights it will take to reach Max Milestone ?

The extra above 15k, like 15001 for a 3*r1 vs 3*r2, up to 15025 for 6*r2 vs 6*r2, and into around 30-something for 6*r3's. (based on BOTH your own champ's Star/Rank as well as their Opponent), doesn’t seem like it would actually matter in even reaching the top any sooner than just using bare bones 1*/2* champs at only 15,000 pts.