**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well that was an emotional rollercoaster

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I used my 6* skill AG on Nick a few hours ago from exploring all of Act 6. This was exactly what I feared when I bought this deal. And out of the first crystal, 6* Nick Fury. Rock bottom.

And then I opened a 6 star nexus

Wow. I'd say that makes up for some of the heartbreak. πŸ˜‚

I've come to realize that this is a game after all and you take the good with the bad. No point in dwelling over regrets because you can't decide fate. I may have never pulled a 6* Fury if I didn't use the gem. It's all good. I hope.

Also spring cleaning was kind to me

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    should’ve picked the Havok dupe
    Rip ag
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Crcrcrc said:

Rip ag

maybe i’ll regret it when havok gets a buff but prof x is epic
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84 β˜…

Crcrcrc said:

Rip ag

maybe i’ll regret it when havok gets a buff but prof x is epic
    Havok is getting a buff?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Prof X is absolutely the right choice there, he’s insanely good. Congrats on the opening!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Your luck is absolutely silly.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How are you so lucky with the 6* nexuses? All of my 6* nexuses have been terrible.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ouch that NF pull hurts deeply so soon after using the gem.

I have a system when I awaken a champ. I remember the day, see how long I use them before pulling them again. The time between is rated on a scale if above a certain number the awakening was worth it. If below the number the awakening was wasted.

Obviously in this case, wasted. But the rest is amazing dude!! I was searching for a dupe on NF 6* with these offers but only got the doom dupe (thrilled of course). There comes a time when have 80+ 6* and needing so many dupes opening them for a new champ gets frustrating. Even if it’s a new good champ.

The 5 6 star nexus crystals I've opened have all been nothing short of amazing: Nick Fury, Havok, Thing, Claire, Corvus

Ha, silly me! I forgot that I got Prof X out of a 6 star nexus, so that makes 6 6 star nexus crystals.

How are you so lucky with the 6* nexuses? All of my 6* nexuses have been terrible.

I honestly don't know, they keep getting better
    Jaded said:

Ouch that NF pull hurts deeply so soon after using the gem.

I have a system when I awaken a champ. I remember the day, see how long I use them before pulling them again. The time between is rated on a scale if above a certain number the awakening was worth it. If below the number the awakening was wasted.

Obviously in this case, wasted. But the rest is amazing dude!! I was searching for a dupe on NF 6* with these offers but only got the doom dupe (thrilled of course). There comes a time when have 80+ 6* and needing so many dupes opening them for a new champ gets frustrating. Even if it’s a new good champ.

Very interesting system, I dig it. Congrats on the Doom dupe!
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130 β˜…
    Spring cleaning would have just been better for me if it never happened to save all the pain I went through.