**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Premium Crystal

SK2311SK2311 Member Posts: 28
How many premium crystal need to be open for a 4* champion?
Since starting my game I'm not getting a 4* champion from premium crystal.
Pls help me to suggest for opening premium crystal to get 4* champion.

Comments

• misscapamerica8misscapamerica8 Member Posts: 14
    it can be hundreds no way to know it's just random.
  • spumingtonspumington Member Posts: 350 ★★
    Odds are about 1%.
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Member Posts: 94
    For some reason, I feel I am getting more 4* from PHC than I used to when I first started the game. Maybe the game gives a higher chance the more 4* you have, as they slowly become less important to you
  • eligoesbigeligoesbig Member Posts: 4
    I've never gotten a 4* either. Get over it. It's based on odds, so I'm not sure what you mean by "Pls help me to suggest for opening premium crystal to get 4* champion." Just get more PHC's and eventually you may get lucky.
  • SK2311SK2311 Member Posts: 28
    @Dongowarrior
    For some reason, I feel I am getting more 4* from PHC than I used to when I first started the game. Maybe the game gives a higher chance the more 4* you have, as they slowly become less important to you:

I have only 7 4* champs.
    3 champs are 4/40 & rest all 3/30.
    than how can kabam think I have more 4*?
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Member Posts: 94
    Try shaking your phone really hard whilst it is opening. You will either get a 4* or drop your phone. But I think it's worth the risk personally :smiley:
  • SK2311SK2311 Member Posts: 28
    @spumington
    Odds are about 1%.

Still some of my friends get 4* from pc constantly. I don't know how they get, even my alliance members also getting 4* champs from pc.
    only I'm the one never ever get a