**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kingpin’s Prestige - attention & resolution desired

I’ve literally spent hundreds on dollars on six star signature stones and put my skill stones towards Kingpin 6* rank 3, currently sig level 118.

I made these decision after his buff went live and after consulting the champion spotlight where his prestige is listed as 13660. However, his actual prestige is quite lower than that number at 13504. I’d like to have my signature stones returned so I can reassess that decision because it shifts him from top 5 skill to well down the list. I know this request will never be honored but hopefully this post can bring some light to the error in communication that is still posted without correction so someone else can save a few hundred dollars worth of sig stones on the same “mistake”.

Comments

• Options
    Khanna13Khanna13 Posts: 2
    Sorry this happened. If I were you, I’d send in a ticket and ask for their help there also.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    If that’s what Kabam said , you should wait until you get him signature 200 or at least email them directly.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    That is accurate. We apologise for the confusion. We have updated the Spotlight to reflect the correct numbers now: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/248509/champion-spotlight-kingpin/p1?new=1 Sorry again about the confusion.
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Yeah i just watched KT1 video on this and it is utterly unacceptable that they make us pay for sig stones and then dont offer to resolve THEIR mistake immediately. You put those stones in based on info that was given to you by KABAM which should be the MOST trustworthy source of information. Ill be honest i find the ticket system to be little to no use when it comes to resolving issues. I tend to find the information i provide is not actually looked at and i just get a generic response that doesnt help with MY specific issue whatsoever.KABAM are quick enough to punish Players when they "exploit" kabam errors that benefit the player but not where near as eager to help you with something that has cost you as a result of their mistake. I hope you get your problem resolved OP and i hope KABAM read this and understand that this isnt just my opinion, this is how at least 90% of the players i speak to feel as well. This SHOULD NOT be happening

The ticket system has a 10% chance of landing with a person who actually understands the problem and actually resolves it. The other 90% get a completely wrong answer and immediate closing of the ticket
    I sent a ticket in the other day explaining that i had joined an ally 4 days previous and it still wasnt leting me participate in war and was saying i joined after war had started, which it shouldnt be, and i received a response saying that they understood my query was about the game not allowing me to use champs that are being used in a war and went on to explain to me that champions in war cant be used for questing and i had to wait for war to finish before my champions would be unlocked for questing again. Literally NOTHING to do with the problem i described
  • Options

Support denied my request for reversal because it is outside the 3 day window lol. Guess I’m screwed.

Outside what 3 day window? You have 3 days to reverse actions on the account? And after that you cant do anything?
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    edited April 2021

Kabam Boo said:

That is accurate. We apologise for the confusion. We have updated the Spotlight to reflect the correct numbers now: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/248509/champion-spotlight-kingpin/p1?new=1 Sorry again about the confusion.

I appreciate the apology for “the confusion” but could you advise on how to get my signature stones reversed on my account. Support was not helpful. Ticket #80724
    Give this guy his Sig Stones back please. It's a Mistake that Kabam made, not the player.

The player base is watching and would like to see this made right for the player who took Kabam's words correctly and was only changed when they brought up the issue.

Please Kabam,fix this for @Heheheh7777
  • Options
    So did you put the sig stones in before or after you started the thread @Heheheh7777 . From what kabam are saying on that email you did this on the 23rd April but the thread started on the 21st of April so you would have known about the issue beforehand? Has kabam made an error in the ticket email?
  • Options
    JpliptzyJpliptzy Posts: 7
    I'm in the same boat, I've rank 3 and put sig stones into my KP thinking he'd be a more significant prestige investment. Having this discrepancy is pretty significant difference, and I'd definitely make a different decision now having this information.
  • Options

Renaxqq said:

This is why I thought the forums would be a better place to open up this issue. My request was to have all 67 sig stones reversed since his buff but this was the response.

I don't understand their policy lol. Why three days? They can check what u used in three days window? After 3 days data are cleared and they don't know if you used generic or class stones? I don't get it.
    It said the transaction occured on the 23rd April but this thread was started on the 21st? I dont get it
    Honestly, up until Kabam Boo’s response I assumed that Auntm.AI was wrong so I pour every sig stone I get into my top 5 prestige champs. Support must have just looked at the last transaction on the 23rd when I finished cav difficulty but I am requesting all from the last 2 months be returned. Should be interesting to see what happens if this thread doesn’t get closed. I think I have about 67 stones in him as he is a natural sig 80. I’ll probably look at funneling those elsewhere since that are only for prestige purposes.
    Ok i get anything you put into him before you were "aware" of the issue but if you started the thread on the 21st of April and put more into him on the 23rd of April after that knowing it was wrong then THOSE extra stones are on you.

Anything that you put in before you were aware i would agree should be refunded but if you are putting extra into him after that bro thats your mistake
  • Options

Renaxqq said:

This is why I thought the forums would be a better place to open up this issue. My request was to have all 67 sig stones reversed since his buff but this was the response.

I don't understand their policy lol. Why three days? They can check what u used in three days window? After 3 days data are cleared and they don't know if you used generic or class stones? I don't get it.
    It said the transaction occured on the 23rd April but this thread was started on the 21st? I dont get it
    Honestly, up until Kabam Boo’s response I assumed that Auntm.AI was wrong so I pour every sig stone I get into my top 5 prestige champs. Support must have just looked at the last transaction on the 23rd when I finished cav difficulty but I am requesting all from the last 2 months be returned. Should be interesting to see what happens if this thread doesn’t get closed. I think I have about 67 stones in him as he is a natural sig 80. I’ll probably look at funneling those elsewhere since that are only for prestige purposes.
    Ok i get anything you put into him before you were "aware" of the issue but if you started the thread on the 21st of April and put more into him on the 23rd of April after that knowing it was wrong then THOSE extra stones are on you.

Anything that you put in before you were aware i would agree should be refunded but if you are putting extra into him after that bro thats your mistake
    he started this thread months ago, and just got a response a day ago.
This discussion has been closed.