**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unnofficial Vote for Community champion buff

13»

Comments

• Options
    H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    Joe Fixit
    I’ve had this trash champ plague my account in every rarity since he came out. As much as I’d like to see Ant-Man have some more usefulness he at least serves some purpose ala the Ghost synergy. Fixit however has absolutely nothing going for him. No reason to drop him into any of your lineups.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Thor (Jane)
    They need to just rework all of them starting now. 1 a month for the next 6 months, boom. Done by October.
  • Options
    gwenomgwenom Posts: 14
    Agent Venom
    i'm voting for AV cause it makes the most logical sense to me
    thor isn't horrible, antman's buff will buff nick fury AND ghost as well while also being not horribly bad with said synergies (not good, but not bad either), joe fixit is allmost impossible to get as a 5 star, guilly has her uses, and ms marvel isnt horribly bad with synergies while AV has horrible dmg, no survivability and the only utility he has is shruging off debuffs, which king pin, jabari panther, crossbones and so on all have (with king pin gaining a rage stack, and crossbones gaining a fury buff)
  • Options
    LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    Ant-Man

If you’ve ever felt useless just remember that Ant-Man’s special 1 and 3 don’t have any effects

Man i have him as a 6* but i never knew his abilities would take so long to read 🤣 ....until this day i thought symbiote spidey was the winner in this arena 😂
  • Options
    TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    Unfortunate that the large majority of people who want the Antman buff are likely Ghost players, but as long as Kabam removes his glancing, then it's all good.
  • Options
    Feldy69Feldy69 Posts: 1
    edited April 2021
    Agent Venom
    I would vote for Ant-Man, but he is actually awesome if you have the right synergies. AV doesn’t have any synergies that make him a great champ.
  • Options
    Jimmy_ChnchilaJimmy_Chnchila Posts: 63
    Agent Venom
    That’s weird, I didn’t see Juggernaut on the list. I did see a bunch of C-list champs with little comic followings. Joe Fixit? Kamala Khan? Seriously. Juggs first appeared in X-Men #12 in 1965, and has been a fan favorite ever since. Yeah he has a stagger with heavy but so does Sasquatch. How bout you fix characters people enjoy and like to play with?
  • Options
    Jimmy_ChnchilaJimmy_Chnchila Posts: 63
    Agent Venom
    Agent Venom was a short lived character in the comics. Guillotine was made up by Kabam for the game. Thor Jane Foster, like Agebt Venom, was a character from a single story arc. Same with Fixit. Ant-Man is the only legit comic book character. Let’s stop reworking garbage nobodies when there’s legit characters long overdue