If you nerf Blade...

VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
...I’m quitting.

He is an absolute god. It’s like a whole new game.

pvw0p4bf1767.png
«13

Comments

  • RektorRektor Posts: 672 ★★★
    Not sure if srs
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 776 ★★
    nice ive only got him 3* duped what is god about him did you pull him twice?
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Pulled him on first feature crystal, awakened him with my only 5 star gem (skill). Played him, loved him, decided to roll again, and got him again.

    God: immunity, bleed, user controlled heal that makes Wolverine look amateur, super fun to play.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited October 2017
    ...interestingly I rolled a few Granmasters and duped a 4 star version of him there too. Very lucky this week.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 713 ★★★★
    Vavasour wrote: »
    ...I’m quitting.

    He is an absolute god. It’s like a whole new game.

    pvw0p4bf1767.png

    This makes me deleriously happy, just pulled and awoke him as a 5 star yesterday. A few more T4CCs and he’s going to R5. I’m hoping he’s viable for LOL.

    How does he compare to Gwenpool, damage-wise? I would imagine he’s not quite at the same level, but better for sustainability and utility?
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 776 ★★
    sick I might have another pop at 4* bit gutted I blew 10k shards last month and got rocket need to save for a feature.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 776 ★★
    i brought 5 crystals and pulled the 3* twice not maxed him out yet tho.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,399 ★★★★
    Maybe it's because I don't have him or haven't played against him really, but why are people calling for a nerf?
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Maybe it's because I don't have him or haven't played against him really, but why are people calling for a nerf?

    ...cause he’s awesome and they don’t have him.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited October 2017
    Vavasour wrote: »
    ...I’m quitting.

    He is an absolute god. It’s like a whole new game.

    pvw0p4bf1767.png

    Oh. That sort of balanced response definitely doesn't suggest a champion who is overpowered or anything.

    I mean I'm not saying he should be nerfed or anything myself. I'm just suggesting that making the statement 'He is an absolute God. It's like a whole new game." rather suggests he needs it.

    I disagree, when I said it was a “whole new game” it was in reference to the self heal mechanism, which is incredibly fun and dynamic.

    Bravo @Kabam Miike
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lol he aint that good. Gwenpool is better.
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    He's the first real sustainable skill champion. Every other class has one or more champs with a significant regen mechanic, and now skill finally does too.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Maybe it's because I don't have him or haven't played against him really, but why are people calling for a nerf?

    He can regen well and shred mystics. Some people are starting to move back to mystic wars and away from diversity wars that force you to place a defense full of bums that get smashed while you ultimately lose due to defender rating.

    Nothing’s gonna happen to blade. He’s a good champ, but the game has built-in measures to weaken his effectiveness.

    People forget the level of overpower needed in order to be nerfed... like Dr Strange back when he moved like vision.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Vavasour wrote: »
    ...I’m quitting.

    He is an absolute god. It’s like a whole new game.

    pvw0p4bf1767.png

    Why r u quittin
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Yellsome wrote: »
    Vavasour wrote: »
    ...I’m quitting.

    He is an absolute god. It’s like a whole new game.

    pvw0p4bf1767.png

    Why r u quittin

    He ment if they nerf blade he is going to quit. Probley because of all the resources he put in to get and awaken him and all that catatize and Iso.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    He's the first real sustainable skill champion. Every other class has one or more champs with a significant regen mechanic, and now skill finally does too.

    What science champs have regen?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480
    edited October 2017
    The_One wrote: »
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    He's the first real sustainable skill champion. Every other class has one or more champs with a significant regen mechanic, and now skill finally does too.

    What science champs have regen?
    Only science champ with Regen is Joe Fixit, and it’s a low amount that takes time to get since it’s all luck in the first place with how his buffs work.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 232
    edited October 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Lol he aint that good. Gwenpool is better.

    Bro play with blade first... Then u know why he is better....for many people
    Everyone accept that wolvie is high tier champ as gwenpool in mutants.. Why because he have healing factor..
    But now blade who have pretty insane healing factor + high bleed + insane synergies..and have advantage against dimensional beings ( against mystics with synergy whose with many people don't like to fight) ....now what u want more.....
    Also I don't think ur gwenpool have debuff reduction power....
    I don't like people who only judge champs by their hits count or damage power....
  • Vavasour wrote: »

    God: immunity.

    Immunity to what?
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Maybe it's because I don't have him or haven't played against him really, but why are people calling for a nerf?

    ...cause he’s awesome and they don’t have him.
    Yellsome wrote: »
    Vavasour wrote: »
    ...I’m quitting.

    He is an absolute god. It’s like a whole new game.

    pvw0p4bf1767.png

    Why r u quittin

    He ment if they nerf blade he is going to quit. Probley because of all the resources he put in to get and awaken him and all that catatize and Iso.

    Exactly
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited October 2017
    Vavasour wrote: »

    God: immunity.

    Immunity to what?

    Apologies, immune system debuff shrug. You are right, there’s a big difference.
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 197
    You lucky brother I've spend over 750 dollars on features crystal and no blade is sad ... That I've spend that kind of money and kabam didn't give me blade
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Lol I had to flag u for abuse. So lucky. Ppl are quitting because they keep pulling 0 features
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Jonrdz1 wrote: »
    You lucky brother I've spend over 750 dollars on features crystal and no blade is sad ... That I've spend that kind of money and kabam didn't give me blade

    That sucks bud, better luck next time.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    I don't think he will nerfed but they are probably gonna fix the bug where his Power doesn't drain for his Regen.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 713 ★★★★
    Jonrdz1 wrote: »
    You lucky brother I've spend over 750 dollars on features crystal and no blade is sad ... That I've spend that kind of money and kabam didn't give me blade

    A guy on Reddit spent $1.6K before he got Blade. If you start popping and want him at all costs, I think you have to be willing to commit all the way.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,570 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Lol he aint that good. Gwenpool is better.

    Ummmm, she's good, but she aint got nothing on Snipes
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 174
    Do people literally want to get him nerfed. I have him as a r4 5*, and do love him. But he is far from needing nerfed. There are still champs way more powerful out there. They didn't need Mephisto and he is a ridiculously PITA to fight against. Use Iceman or die mentality. They calling to nerf him? I saved for months and months the got lucky and landed him, aftet a few tried, using my skill awaken. If they need him, who isn't necessarily all that, but good......they can either give me my resources back from going r4 (rank down ticket), or I may as well quit too. People.....don't agg on Kabam to do negative......they will. Positive? Look at all the bugs. Anything g good never gets done. Anything negative goes to front of list. This post could exist if they were threatening to nerf.....but otherwise just be quiet lmao
Sign In or Register to comment.