**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nick fury STILL broken

How can this still be an issue? Is 3 months not enough time? When a bug benefits us you fix it in a matter of hours. What gives?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

How can this still be an issue? Is 3 months not enough time? When a bug benefits us you fix it in a matter of hours. What gives?

Oh my god stop. This bug benefits you too you know. If you fight NF on defense and persistent charges are missing, he starts in 2nd life. All the people going through act 6 and fight a NF boss potentially don't have to fight him with LMD model. Mephisto won't regen, Apoc won't have his prowless on defense. Sick and tired of people throwing out the "you fix player bugs in seconds" blad blah blah. It's not true.

If you're smarter than their developers, tell.them how to fix it faster.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★

Oh my god stop. This bug benefits you too you know. If you fight NF on defense and persistent charges are missing, he starts in 2nd life. All the people going through act 6 and fight a NF boss potentially don't have to fight him with LMD model. Mephisto won't regen, Apoc won't have his prowless on defense. Sick and tired of people throwing out the "you fix player bugs in seconds" blad blah blah. It's not true.

I mean it doesn't bother me one way or another but for a company that makes the kind of money they make (solely off it's players) and there is a very obvious bug and a huge bug at that.....not fixing or acknowledging the problem is just bad business. I mean I'd have more respect for them if they said they saw the problem and don't care because they just don't want to fix it. Literally have ignored 100 posts/threads for 3 months.
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★

I does NOT benefit ANYONE. When i’m playing my Nick Fury, ESPECIALLY IN WAR, I expect to have that little bit of extra wiggle room with health. But sometimes I roll up to war and the games like “nah 30% health yo”. This has been a bug since May of last year. GOING ON AN ENTIRE YEAR.

I mean it doesn't bother me one way or another but for a company that makes the kind of money they make (solely off it's players) and there is a very obvious bug and a huge bug at that.....not fixing or acknowledging the problem is just bad business. I mean I'd have more respect for them if they said they saw the problem and don't care because they just don't want to fix it. Literally have ignored 100 posts/threads for 3 months.
    They have acknowledged it and they almost had it fixed but caused an issue with login. Just because a company makes money doesn't mean bugs are easier to fix.

I does NOT benefit ANYONE. When i’m playing my Nick Fury, ESPECIALLY IN WAR, I expect to have that little bit of extra wiggle room with health. But sometimes I roll up to war and the games like “nah 30% health yo”. This has been a bug since May of last year. GOING ON AN ENTIRE YEAR.
    You didn't read what I said. NF as a DEFENDER.
    Zan0 said:

I've gotten used to just checking if my persistent charges are there before starting a fight. At this point everyone should be

This is what I do as well.
  • The team is aware of this issue and is looking into possible solutions. We are gathering information on this here.
This discussion has been closed.