**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No update for alliance war season 26?

@kabam Miike so no update for the most competitive game mode? No new globals? So we are good with season 8 of protect wars? No new nodes? God forbid a new map?

I would suggest looking at luhdemtaters video in this topic but leaving the game mode stagnant is a problem. When alliances as a whole need to have deaths below 5 for the entire alliance to have a chance at master is crazy. Please update us on what the plans are for aw moving forward.

Comments

• GodMan114GodMan114 Posts: 45
    The game is feeling more like a dud again. Please challenge us with some changes! War is the one game mode I look forward to, but it's becoming less and less fun...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sadly not, hoping for some much more substantial changes before s27 though, new map at least
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lmao @ any alliance not participating in alliance war. Frees up more spots.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    I would honestly like to see something that helps the officers or people planning the attack phase. It's becoming a chore tbh and takes a ton of time just to make lanes at even P3 level. Especially if you want to save items.