**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 2021 Dev Diaries

TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
I get the feeling that there are several things that need to be addressed but I wanted to put my thoughts out here instead of constantly going back and forth on other people's threads.

1) We need more consistent content dropped with a level of difficulty that is suitable for Throne breakers. I believe this has risen to the #1 issue for players that have all end game content complete or close to it. This would solve a lot of the complaints overall and no one would mind R4 6 stars by the gifting event if we got at least 3 pieces of legit content for Throne breakers.

2) The game simply needs updates. This is an ongoing issue that can never fully be fixed because the game is always evolving but I will name a few things that are downright just plain old and are long overdue. Mastery update, Summoner Advancement, Alliance quest completion, and the loyalty store. The fact that we still have Unstoppable Colossus in the store at all (especially at that price) and no 6 star option is unusual. I do not mean 6 star UC either. Another champion that is at least useful.

3) I believe a war update is long overdue. I think switching the nodes will be a huge help and potentially the modifiers but I'm okay with protection for now because I'm a quake guy and stubborn made using quake a pain.

4) Bugs bugs bugs. Your last update finally fixed my android connection issues but it had been rough for 9 months and I'm just one individual. I think the testing process especially when rolling something new should be revamped.

5) Arena: I'm no longer a everyday arena grinder but my pvp is almost 300k so I'm very familiar with the f2p guy's and some casual spenders that relay on this game mode and enjoy it. I would say we need a 6 star arena even if the cutoff starts at just 50 for the top champ (I understand this is a business). The milestones should include at least grandmaster crystals and that should be enough to get the player base excited.

I numbered it but this is certainly not in order. Also, this is strictly my OPINION and I wanted to create a dialogue. I simply enjoy the game and want it to continue to evolve and be successful.

Comments

• unstablechildunstablechild Posts: 36
    awesome ideas! hope the devs can implement something!
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

awesome ideas! hope the devs can implement something!

Thanks bud!
    Ebony_Naw said:

Great ideas. One thing I'm a lot more "forgiving" on is the AW update. It's easy for me to agree and say it should be revamped, but ultimately, the question is how? The rewards aren't worth it for g3 and lower for most players in those brackets, and higher levels have enough stress that it usually isn't worth it either. I've found my sweet spot at p2/3, but many still seem to struggle with the motivation to play that mode at almost all levels. I think Taters had some awesome ideas and I really hope we see some of them in the future.

Arena and alliance 3-day events as well as SA are all way long overdue for an update, and I'd love to see some tune ups in that area as well. Well said!

So my alliance was p3 and has now been p2 for the past 3 seasons. So we're basically on the same level with AW. I just think we need something different. Just switching up the nodes can do a lot in terms of player interests. A lot of guys are split between being AQ guys and War guys. I'm not in love with war either but I understand the guys that love the competition of war. I'm open to all new war ideas but definitely more of the same won't do it.
    I guess very few people have complaints or can see improvement. Good talk lol.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    We also need AW/AQ Potions and revives changed to be percentage based instead of flat numbers, revives especially
  • We also need AW/AQ Potions and revives changed to be percentage based instead of flat numbers, revives especially

This is what i want.
    We are in r3 territory and glory pots heal for 6k. What a joke.

We also need AW/AQ Potions and revives changed to be percentage based instead of flat numbers, revives especially

Yes, this is very much needed for the sake of the game as well and it is long overdue.