**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone here owns CG without suicides at 6* R3 or 5* R5?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I used my 6* R2 CG in this side quest and he couldn't even take 50% health in Legendary difficult. I don't run suicides and I'll never invest on them (too expensive for F2P). So wanted to know if anyone uses him without Suicides.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    I use my r3 unduped, no suicides in aq all the time. He wrecks the side quest without a doubt. Im investing in suicides right now. He is good enough without them but with suicides he is amazing.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I have a r3 but only use him when I have those masteries enabled. When not running them, I have better cosmic options.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I run mine without suicides most of the time. His damage is usually overkill
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @FlyGalaxyBomb is half suicides sufficient? Like only 3/3 Double edge?
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    edited April 2021
    I have duped 6* R2 and a 5* R5 CG and don`t run suicides. I use him very rarely on missions, more in AQ/AW. I prefer CMM and Venom on missions after Act 6.1.

But I used him in side event and he worked fine. First charge on CW/Cap and then another one from Deadpool
    What is his best combo for bit higher health pools? MLM or ML? Some say using ML can help us spam 2 Sp2.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I don't have suicides and took him to r3 for tb. Imo he is the most overrated champ on the game. Was good enough for sq though
    @Gmonkey got it :)
    edited April 2021
    Mephisto said:

@FlyGalaxyBomb is half suicides sufficient? Like only 3/3 Double edge?

It's "okay" but I would highly recommend you invest in both double edge(3/3 points) and liquid courage cuz from 1 you get 30% (if max 3/3) attack increase while with 2, I think you get 60%(both max 30% + 30%) increase. This is not including the attack increase you get from whatever level recoil you have also. Just take your time and invest 1 first, and the second part later :)
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,545 ★★★★★
    5* R5. No suicides. No problems in SQ/EQ once you get a charge.

In higher health pool fights, however, he’s not my first choice. That would be CGR, Hypo or CMM.

Dr. Zola
    @flygamer I'll plan has you say. The thing it have invested in 3/3 Despair, 5/5 Deep Wounds and 1/5 Assassin. Grinding for units again is sometimes boring.
    I used a r2 Corvus no suicides when I did my abyss run lol. My run went really well revive wise until I got to collector. I used 44 revs on him :s:'( If I could go back in time, I would love to have suicides when fighting the collector. <3
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I have r5 cg and I don't run suicides.
    Mephisto said:

What is his best combo for bit higher health pools? MLM or ML? Some say using ML can help us spam 2 Sp2.

ML is the way to go.
    I use him in aq regularly. Occasionally in Aw. I used him in act 7 as well with power boosts.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

I used my 6* R2 CG in this side quest and he couldn't even take 50% health in Legendary difficult. I don't run suicides and I'll never invest on them (too expensive for F2P). So wanted to know if anyone uses him without Suicides.

The first fight has weakness debuffs spawn on you. So if you don't pay attention you will get weaknesses and your damage will be reduced. I did sq with my r5 corvus and it was ok with him.
  • I have CG at r3 no suicides. Alt has r5 no suicides. The trick is to know what content he is good for. ~100k health pools he very doable at 1-2 charges. 150k healthpools doable with 3+ charges. Anything else need some sort of boost. I dont use him for content, i use him for aq/aw.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i have 4 star corvus at r5 thats it i dont even have a 5 star
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Persoanlly I run a 5/65 with suicides, but a friend has a 6* r3 without suicides. Mine does more damage and I use him everywhere. He runs Corvus in AQ because of low health pools. But he hardly uses him in questing because other champs far outclass him when they are over 120-150k health.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    edited May 2021
    If you dont have suicides and want to use him in endgame content you gonna want to boost, he benefits a lot from base attack, just how it is. You can also always slowly save up and get suicides, it’s not too expensive for f2p just takes time.