**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Confirmed.. Theses champs are not getting buffed this year

rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
It will be decided soon that one of antman or guillotine will get buffed by November.. Leaving the other champs

Thor (Jane Foster)
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Joe Fixit
Guillotine (most probably)
Agent Venom

So from the official post one this is pretty sure that any these are not getting overhaul till November atleast.

Few might get moderate or value only update which again look almost impossible as that would be like going against the community vote.

What do you think when is the right time to buff these champs? Early next year (June next year I mean)

Comments

• Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★

They might get buffed before ant-man and guillotine, who knows.

Wouldn't that be going against "community"
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    rdxevil said:

What?
    IF Antman or Guilly gets buffed, PLUS one of the others on the list, how's that going against the community? It's just more buffs going around then
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Given they're all on the list for an overhaul, that is very unlikely/impossible. I'm pretty sure all overhauls from now until October are already scheduled, and they'd have to start working on them right now to be done before the winner (given their estimated timeline for the winning buff)
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    rdxevil said:

It will be decided soon that one of antman or guillotine will get buffed by November.. Leaving the other champs

Thor (Jane Foster)
    Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    Joe Fixit
    Guillotine (most probably)
    Agent Venom

So from the official post one this is pretty sure that any these are not getting overhaul till November atleast.

Few might get moderate or value only update which again look almost impossible as that would be like going against the community vote.

What do you think when is the right time to buff these champs? Early next year (June next year I mean)

If you re read the announcement everyone on the list is set for overhaul but whoever wins get theirs first lol
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

That defeats the whole purpose of the vote
    Ooopppss sorry meant "after". My bad. Apoligies everyone.

However, as said above, they'll still probably get a buff. It's not going against the community.
    Yeah if you think any of them straight up don’t need a buff you cray cray
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Um. Everyone on the list is being overhauled, buffed or tuned up, it's just finding out who will be receiving the first Overhaul, Update or Tune Up
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

That defeats the whole purpose of the vote
    Ooopppss sorry meant "after". My bad. Apoligies everyone.

However, as said above, they'll still probably get a buff. It's not going against the community.
    Yeah if you think any of them straight up don’t need a buff you cray cray
    Guillotine's inclusion on this list is questionable. She's good already. I mean, fine with me if she is made better but even in her own class there are champs far more in need of a buff (Iron fist, Juggs, Maw, Strange, Diablo). And then there's a third of the tech and cosmic class that need it far far more.

But I am 100 percent behind Kabam's plan to buff champs and really do not care who gets chosen first. I have so many meme champs as 6sr1 that I am bound to be made happy a few times a year, LOL.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    rdxevil said:

No, that would just be going against you. You’re a real passive aggressive person aren’t you. Ask for opinions from the community just to throw comments like this out. Disrespectful.

I hope they all get buffed, sooner the better. And if any of them get buffed before antman/guilly then so be it. Wicked and awesome for the game overall.