**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[MERGED] Hercules’ animations tho

Comments

• Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210 β˜…
    I Don't why people didn't vote for Omega sentinel..πŸ˜‘
    Most of the community is laughing at you, your only hope is all about damage or utility
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He's just how I like 'em; big n' flexy.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rocket13 said:

I just saw the 3rd part of making Hercules... Not good progress i have to say..

Look i do not accept this moves. Hercules is a god and immortal, the most importan in greek mythology. My opinion (plus i am greek man) i want something brutal. Hercules is just a baseball player is A god the greatest of all time. Untill now i saw just a greenflinch. I do not want to make any drama plus am not a hater i love mcoc an my profile is STATH13 with deadpool big head. Just want to see the right Hercules THE GOD HERCULES.

Tell your opinion and maybe make a worth Hercules

Achilles is might be more famous
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021
    AGYAAT said:

I Don't why people didn't vote for Omega sentinel..πŸ˜‘
    Most of the community is laughing at you, your only hope is all about damage or utility

Huh? I wanted blue marvel from the start. Also, β€œMost of the community is laughing at you” why the hell would I care what some random people on the internet think about me lmfao. I’m just appreciating how kabam took a concept that wasn’t so well taken by some and made it amazing
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Keep in mind this is without special effects or anything, it's just the characters movement so far.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    HERCULES LOOKS AWESOME!!!
    HIS SP2, SP3 AND HEAVY IS SO SICK
    MAYBE ADD A FLIP AND MAKE HIM GRAB THE SPEAR(?) WITH 2 HANDS SP2 BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT IS PERFECT!!!! IM EXCITED WHICH IS INDICATED BY MY USAGE OF CAPSLOCK!!!
  • Options

I voted Hercules all the way through the process without any regret. Wow, I should not have put my faith in the team. Those are some awful animations. I should've gone Morgan Le Fay.

CRY MORE :'(:'(:'(
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I voted Hercules all the way through the process without any regret. Wow, I should not have put my faith in the team. Those are some awful animations. I should've gone Morgan Le Fay.

How dare those animations look incomplete and not like they're still in the process of finishing them..
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rocket13 said:

Look i do not accept this moves. Hercules is a god and immortal, the most importan in greek mythology. My opinion (plus i am greek man) i want something brutal. Hercules is just a baseball player is A god the greatest of all time. Untill now i saw just a greenflinch. I do not want to make any drama plus am not a hater i love mcoc an my profile is STATH13 with deadpool big head. Just want to see the right Hercules THE GOD HERCULES.

We haven’t even seen his utility yet-
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021

Rocket13 said:

They showed a fair amount though.
    Rupture + Critical Rupture
    True Sense
    Feats (Represented by a passive flexing arm icon)
    Several of his Feats/missions were actually shown.
    Strike the opponent with a heavy attack
    Knock the opponent down
    There was another Feat but I’m not entirely sure what triggered it
    And of course Persistent charges and animations (those animations are awesome).
  • Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    And I thought Mojo was Thicc.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hercules is awesome.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021
    My option is he’s not helping in the issue that we have to many cosmic champions in the game.
  • Options

My option is he’s not helping in the issue that we have to many cosmic champions in the game.

Not that many
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021
    Shock29 said:

Rocket13 said:

They showed a fair amount though.
    Rupture + Critical Rupture
    True Sense
    Feats (Represented by a passive flexing arm icon)
    Several of his Feats/missions were actually shown.
    Strike the opponent with a heavy attack
    Knock the opponent down
    There was another Feat but I’m not entirely sure what triggered it
    And of course Persistent charges and animations (those animations are awesome).
    The one I wasn’t sure about I believe is whenever he gets back up after being knocked down he gains a Feat. That one could be defense exclusive but that’s just a theory
    I found another one while they were showing off his basic attack animations. Hercules gained a Feat when he reached 20 Hits on the Combo Meter
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Not that many
    We have 38 already in game, the highest in the game. And a lot of the are over powered.
    30 mystic
    31 tech
    31 science
    34 skill
    And 36 mutant

Out of these. We have 3 classes who are falling behind. It would be way different if the classes were more equal with the number of champs. But they aren’t.
  • Options
    LuciusVorenusLuciusVorenus Posts: 39 β˜…
    About the comic background...

I remember a Hulk-Hercules comic special by Peter David after Heroes Reborn (more than 20 years ago I think). In a flashback we saw as Heracles died as in the mythology (last vengeance of an enemy dead), but was reborn by his father Zeus saying something as 'forget your name based in Hera, that hates you, and now you'll be know as Hercules'.

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rocket13 said:

I understand your frustrations but you know that the animations aren't finished yet? There's still a lot more texturing and coding they have to do
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is the character without any fancy effects added. If you watched the video then you would know that those would be added later.
    Look at Shang-Chi. His moves would look boring without all the extra effects. Wait for the finished product before judging
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dude he looks awesome