**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stealth Spider-Man flash bang debuff bugged

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was playing stealthy this morning in aw and I realized that he was applying the wrong debuff in flash bang mode. For reference, flash bang is the default prefight that applies vulnerable debuffs to the opponent. Here’s the prefight screen.

Here’s what the problem is, today he was applying fatigue debuffs instead of vulnerability. I’m pretty sure it was having the same effect that vulnerability normally does but regardless of that he was placing the wrong debuff. Here’s a before and after.

Does anyone know what’s going on or has seen this before?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I was playing stealthy this morning in aw and I realized that he was applying the wrong debuff in flash bang mode. For reference, flash bang is the default prefight that applies vulnerable debuffs to the opponent. Here’s the prefight screen.

Here’s what the problem is, today he was applying fatigue debuffs instead of vulnerability. I’m pretty sure it was having the same effect that vulnerability normally does but regardless of that he was placing the wrong debuff. Here’s a before and after.

Does anyone know what’s going on or has seen this before?

Read the updates.
  • Scotty_not_LangScotty_not_Lang Posts: 53
    Ah man i spent ages trying to load web foam all day 😂 should have read the updates i guess
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Ah man i spent ages trying to load web foam all day 😂 should have read the updates i guess

also yell at the officer that assigned a stealthy in war
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

also yell at the officer that assigned a stealthy in war
    @danielmath It was my decision. I’m in a chill alliance and I decided to have some fun and bring stealthy in for a thing boss. I’m glad I did because it was one of my cleanest thing solos ever.
  • HollowKisameHollowKisame Posts: 39
    I always bring stealthy, mysterio, and cosmic gr. Always helpful
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    They honestly need to give him the BWCV mechanic so he can have all 3 stances available to him just by changing up your combos instead of forcing you to choose prefight, he could actually be more versatile.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

They honestly need to give him the BWCV mechanic so he can have all 3 stances available to him just by changing up your combos instead of forcing you to choose prefight, he could actually be more versatile.

Eh i disagree. It would be really hard to play him in matchups where you only want one debuff (which is most) and get the furies if you are constantly switching which debuff you would be applying. It’s easier to use a prefight.