Options

Quakers share your longest quake fights

First of all I really like to play with quake ,I have quaked mr sinister boss without fury! .I feel relaxed while playing quake .Does anyone else feel this way?

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I've Quaked Abyss Thing and I've Quaked RoL WS with a 4*. Not sure which one was longer tbh. 4* vs WS took a freakin long time.
  • Options
    Also I know what you mean by feeling relaxed when playing Quake. 2 things of learned from my smart watch, my heart rate slows when driving and when playing Quake. 🤔
  • Options
    AeønAeøn Posts: 11
    Abyss Thing jeez ,that must be a longgg fight .Glad there are players that are relatable to me ,few people just hate quakers
  • Options
    Aeøn said:

Abyss Thing jeez ,that must be a longgg fight .Glad there are players that are relatable to me ,few people just hate quakers

It was very long but I'm pretty sure 6.2 Sinister without a fury is actually longer iirc. So props to you.
  • Options
    Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Acid Wash Mysterio in act 6 pre nerf.
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Can't tell exactly. But the one I had recently was 400 K hp Emma frost and since she takes half damage due to resistance, it was a stun immune 800K + hp fight.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Aeøn said:

I hate quake not the quakers. But I use quake when I need to. Electro luke or rhino bosses in 7.1 would be my longest quakers fights
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    All no suicides. Abyss DH 30 minutes, Abyss Thing 30 minutes. 6.2 Sinister no fury 32 minutes. Acid Wash Mysterio 34 minutes.
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    I think the longest for me was using quake in the 6.3.1 path with can't stop won't stop.