**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just completed Carinas challenge - Mystic dispersed but did not receive rewards?

Hi everyone!

Just completed the mystic dispersed Carinas challenge with the team in the picture, but as you can see the objective is not complete.
Has anyone had the same trouble or know why this is? Used only non-mystic 3-stars. I boosted, but that should be allowed, right?

Comments

• GonzzaGonzza Posts: 62
    Ebony_Naw said:

I have deep respect for a man that can laugh at their own mistakes. Good luck on your second run

Thanks man! It wasn’t to bad so I’ll probably do a new run soon, but man was this annoying

“Wow these fights are going so fast!”

- @Gonzza during their run

Hah I wish I used her now, just had her in for the NF synergy
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Gonzza said:

Well you’ve brought a laugh to my day. Did you use the synergy screen from Nick? Like tap on his synergies and drag quake in.

Gonzza said:

Well you’ve brought a laugh to my day. Did you use the synergy screen from Nick? Like tap on his synergies and drag quake in.
    Yep, exactly. Didn’t even give it a second thought since I wouldn’t be using her haha

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    thanks for the laugh op

you’ll get it next time (unless you bring five star nick)
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    did Void do anything for you (path or Mordo)?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Gonzza said:

Omfg just saw I used 5* quake...

Imma leave this up just so everyone can laugh at me

Yeah sorry bud. At least you can laugh at your mistakes. Good luck on your future attempts at all the carina’s challenges.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Swap void for white mags, makes the mordo fight so easy
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Great attitude; good luck!!!!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Gonzza said:

Gonzza said:

Ebony_Naw said:

I have deep respect for a man that can laugh at their own mistakes. Good luck on your second run

Thanks man! It wasn’t to bad so I’ll probably do a new run soon, but man was this annoying
    You had a 5* quake, of course it wasn't bad 😂

It's not bad regardless though. Just brought a ghost team and rolled the whole thing with her
    Yeah, I’ll do it again soon...

Kinda wish I used quake now haha, just had her in for the evade charges

Oh man that's even worse. Sucks dude. Ah, well at least it's definitely one of the easier ones. If you have to rerun one of them, that's not a bad one to happen on.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I've done the opposite in arena where I just drag in a champ for synergy and it's a r1 3* or something
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Rotelly said:

Yeah, not sure why void is there. Maybe for hyperion? You don't need white magneto prefight. At 999 combo aegon tears through that mordo regardless.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Don’t feel too bad @Gonzza i finished the Astral Anger and had the same reaction...until I realized I brought 6* CMM.

Dr. Zola
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    :D This was funny. Props to you for laughing at your sorrow.
    :D:D
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lmao
    altavista said:

did Void do anything for you (path or Mordo)?

Used void for Hype!

Rotelly said:

Basically never used white mags, how does he help?
    Menkent said:

Rotelly said:

Yeah, not sure why void is there. Maybe for hyperion? You don't need white magneto prefight. At 999 combo aegon tears through that mordo regardless.
    Exactly, used void for hype, aegon for everything else.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Gonzza said:

Rotelly said:

His prefight gives metal and hero champs a passive stun on parry.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Gonzza said:

Rotelly said:

Let’s you safely parry stun and attack Mordo and BPCW (if you take that path)
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    I also used an Aegon team, then brought Void for Mordo. Reverse his power gain and stop the evade! Easy fight.
    Trubli said:

I also used an Aegon team, then brought Void for Mordo. Reverse his power gain and stop the evade! Easy fight.

Had Aegon at 999 combo for Mordo, just punched straight through
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Gonzza said:

Gonzza said:

Yep, exactly. Didn’t even give it a second thought since I wouldn’t be using her haha

That's messed up (but truly funny). I always check for that synergy thing where it places the highest version in my roster after a few times doing the same in other instances. Have fun on the second run!