**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gambit charges

AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/xt4Ct2V7P1w?t=881

I've been watching the video attached, and noticed gambit was gaining his charges while having active prowess buff (at 14:30). Is there some synergy for that or is it bugged for Android? I can't stack any charges while having active prowess. Wich is a big deal for gambit, if you use him with apoc as a horseman. Also when it's possible, you can keep buffs active, wich may be useful by itself for nodes like buffed up

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It’s a bug or the prowesses are from a node instead of gambit.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I suspect it's a bug due to buffet. In the video, when Seatin activates the prowess instead of 10 he only gets 8 and buffet triggers. After that he's able to charge more kinetic charges.

What I think is going on, is when he charges heavy, the charges are converted into prowess and the 2 prowess buffs are consumed by buffet (not sure why only two are, perhaps that's a bit bugged) and since the buffs have been consumed, I believe the game treats it as though gambit has no prowess buffs and he is able to charge more charges.

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    My guess is the buffet node that consumed one prowess buff, which maybe made the game think that the prowess buffs didn’t activate, so he was able to regain his charges?

Because - if something prevents the prowess buffs, then you’re able to restack his kinetic charges, since otherwise you would never be able to get more prowess.

However I think that interaction is slightly bugged since buffet only consumed 1/10 prowess, so he still had 9 and therefore shouldn’t have been able to restack the prowess.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

My guess is the buffet node that consumed one prowess buff, which maybe made the game think that the prowess buffs didn’t activate, so he was able to regain his charges?

Because - if something prevents the prowess buffs, then you’re able to restack his kinetic charges, since otherwise you would never be able to get more prowess.

However I think that interaction is slightly bugged since buffet only consumed 1/10 prowess, so he still had 9 and therefore shouldn’t have been able to restack the prowess.

Weirdly, there's 8 prowess triggered. So it's odd that buffet consumed 2, but not a different number. I'd understand 1, the first triggered and I'd understand 10, all of them. But 2 is odd, unless they're for some reason triggered in pairs
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★

Hazzalec1 said:

Weirdly, there's 8 prowess triggered. So it's odd that buffet consumed 2, but not a different number. I'd understand 1, the first triggered and I'd understand 10, all of them. But 2 is odd, unless they're for some reason triggered in pairs
    Well buffet consumes one buff + we’ve seen it can remove all buffs activated at the same time, so I see what you’re saying is it should be 1 or all. Maybe the way his conversion works is it activates them at a very very fast rate, but not instantly. For example, when you use a heavy, it converts one instantly, then the following one 0.00001 seconds (example) after the first, then the same amount for the next, and the next.

This way, even though they’re not exactly at the same time, the window that buffet has lines up with 2 prowess buffs (0.00001 for example) but not future ones.