Options

Loki should be buffed

Hey guys so I've been fighting Loki lately and he's way too easy I feel insulted about how fragile on damage he is and how much better he could be. I feel like he is a old magik clone. Kabam I love you guys so please do something to Loki. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I agree. Loki is ,oddly enough, my favorite champ in the game just because his L1 makes things fun. But usefulness is not his strong suit since he hits with love taps.

I will be sure to grind out the featured arena for Hela since she appears to have a synergy with him that might make him a more decent champ, or possibly greater. I would rather see him get a buff more than a synergy being added to make him better. Truly hate it when a synergy is added to buff a champ.
  • Options
    tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    I made a thread similar to this with a cool new loki buff that I think would make him a lot better.

New Buff: Illusion- Every time loki fires an sp1 or sp3 he gains 5 illusions. Each loki allows him a 24% chance to miss the opponent's attack. Each time an illusion is used loki gains 3% of his max power instantly and gains 10% attack for 15 seconds.

Sp2- Triggers coldsnap dealing 375% of his attack over 12 seconds.

Sp1-All debuffs on the opponent and all buffs on loki are refreshed.

Passive: Coldsnap immunity( he’s a freakin frost giant)

That’s perfect! Really liked the cold snap idea ! But attack timer is to long 10 second is enough since he already got power gain and buff steal.
  • Options
    You guys are so amazing and I think you guys for supporting the idea
  • Options
    ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Definitely he helped me get through Act 4 along with ant man
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    tuposacp wrote: »
    I made a thread similar to this with a cool new loki buff that I think would make him a lot better.

New Buff: Illusion- Every time loki fires an sp1 or sp3 he gains 5 illusions. Each loki allows him a 24% chance to miss the opponent's attack. Each time an illusion is used loki gains 3% of his max power instantly and gains 10% attack for 15 seconds.

Sp2- Triggers coldsnap dealing 375% of his attack over 12 seconds.

Sp1-All debuffs on the opponent and all buffs on loki are refreshed.

Passive: Coldsnap immunity( he’s a freakin frost giant)

That’s perfect! Really liked the cold snap idea ! But attack timer is to long 10 second is enough since he already got power gain and buff steal.

YES!!!!
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Check out my post,there are some great suggestions there too..I loved the coldsnap idea tbh
  • Options
    Humzah thank you :blush: