Options

Solo crystals vs supreme solo crystals

Now I know that this is a dumb question, due to mcoc being more about using champs that are 4* and up, rather than 2* and 3* champs. I just feel like it would be a good idea to just try to max out my 2 stars, so I get more shards out of my crystals. Any viewpoints would be great so please let me.

Solo crystals vs supreme solo crystals 30 votes

Solo crystals
16%
VceeForgotten2ZeuszeroVedant_MehtaRaviDavi 5 votes
Supreme Solo Crystals
83%
LeNoirFaineantTimone147Emil_LimsonTerraFurious_Fighter1OzFearUsDe_Potato_SaladCupidRaichu626NapaHero_Sham_EtjamaIronGladiator22houndogακιSkyLord7000Drauglinodishika123HoitadoTheBair123chaos12996 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Supreme Solo Crystals
    It's not even close
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Solo crystals
    I know a lot of other people would rather risk chance to try to get the rare stuff (4* AG, T2AF, T5BF) but with the 1k solo crystal shards you can get a lot of 2* and 3* sig stones which I really need to max sig all 2 stars to get max sigs from PHC.

I don't want 1 arena boost for 10k solo shards if I can get more than 4 sigs for 2 stars for less than 10k shards.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I myself mix and match with the solo crystals. I need a lot of 3 star sig stones and they are not available in the Supreme solo crystals. I open them when I run out of boosts.
  • Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    The really good stuff, like 4* AGs, seem impossible to get..... I've been UC for 8+ months and have STILL never opened a single 4* AG from the Supreme (I have and still get tons of 3* AGs)and same goes for the Arena crystals... I get more UNITS from buying multiple 2Ks vs. 10K for the UC Arena crystal and I've seen whales open 100's of thousands worth and never seen a 5* Punisher pulled :neutral:
  • Options
    TopHunterTopHunter Posts: 7
    Hey everybody! Thanks for the feedback, but I was also wanting to let some of you know that I get that you get boosts and stuff from the supremes, but I’m actually maxed out on boosts and I’m not a heavy arena grinder. I honestly just think I’ll be able to max out my 2 stars real quick since you get like 20,000 of those solo shards for completing stuff like level up and arena win events. It’s just the thought of maxing out my 2 stars is so satisfying to think about.lol I know I’m weird. I hope this info helps y’all get some more insight on the situation.
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★
    Supreme Solo Crystals
    I get soo many attack health and champion boosts from supremes though. No joke.