**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Scenario: Kabam decides to retract either Ghost or Quake from the game. Who would you choose to kick

2»

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Quake. Haven’t used her in 2 years.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Quake easily bc she's a flat out broken champ. Ghost is terrible for game balance in general as well but they've at least mostly gotten her out of dominating AW with defensive tactics where Quake just continues to steamroll maps

They should try a 'true strike' secondary global for one season :D
    As annoying as stubborn was for other champions, it made war fun again bringing other champions.

Now I bring quake almost every war because she’s the best option, and for us to win and have the best chance to place higher in season quake is needed.

I hope new globals stop us using quake
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Quake easily bc she's a flat out broken champ. Ghost is terrible for game balance in general as well but they've at least mostly gotten her out of dominating AW with defensive tactics where Quake just continues to steamroll maps

They should try a 'true strike' secondary global for one season :D
    A True strike global would cause problems for more than just quake lol.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

I think Quake is the best in game but I’d have to kick her because Ghost has more utility and she is available as a 6*

If you say quake is best in the game, how can you say ghost has more utility. I think it’s obvious ghost has more damage, so what are you basing quake being better than ghost on?
    I say that because Ghost isn’t far behind from Quake.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

I think Quake is the best in game but I’d have to kick her because Ghost has more utility and she is available as a 6*

If you say quake is best in the game, how can you say ghost has more utility. I think it’s obvious ghost has more damage, so what are you basing quake being better than ghost on?
    I say that because Ghost isn’t far behind from Quake.
    My point is what are you basing quake being better on, if you think that ghost has more damage and more utility?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Quake, because I don't have place for a support-synergy champs in my team
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Both, because I’ve never enjoyed using either of them. Had a chance to dupe a 6* Ghost in a nexus crystal and passed it up for a champ that I didn’t have yet. She’s still R1 and no regrets. My apologies to those who love Ghost. To each his own.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    NGL I could lose both and not flinch. I know they have their respective followers but this whole "1 champ beats all" mentality has killed more of my enthusiasm than anything else in the community.
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Never pulled a 5-6* ghost, never need to. Ta-ta, Ava!
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Kerneas said:

Quake, because I don't have place for a support-synergy champs in my team

So you choose the champion who does not require support synergies ever? You want to tank sp3 and other damage like hurt locker for ghost? You need hood. Want to hit champs with auto block? Bring wasp? Want a champ who doesn't need either synergy and can bypass the fight altogether? If only such a champ existed and rhymed with shake
    It was meant as a bad joke - I have Quake. 5*. Dupped. And it is impossible for me to learn (trust me, I tried). So for me Quake is like Heimdall - a champ you can't take into fight bcs it is wildly impractical compared to anyone in my top 20.

Compared to that w Ghost I would take Wasp (great champion), Hood (good, guaranteed buff) and maybe Havok (for the nice Wasp synergy). With every single one of these champs I can play and win, unlike quake, whose playstyle is a bit all or nothing - you either play her flawlessly, or you die (at least in the later content I am doing).

My apologies for being awkward
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,006 ★★★★★
    Remove both and things will stir up ALOT.