**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 out of 9 Carina Ain't Bad Right?

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
So where are my 4 out of 9'rs?? I could probably do the Cyclops one too ... but the RNG has just been so depressing, I'm not sure if I want to. I'm nowhere near a master at the game but I finished 4 of them relatively unscathed. Mind you, they weren't the Labyrinth ones but still lol .... quite a bit of skill to get through them without burning through Unit Man.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

Doing Kamala next.

Cyclops one was a bear. Till you get past the collectors regen.

how'd you manage it?

Doing Kamala next.

how'd you manage it?
    I have a 6* r4 visa.
    LMAO
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★

right here

Which did you do? I’m a 4/9er

i did the Loki one, the all Cosmics one, the all Mutants one and the no Mystics 3* one.
    edited May 2021
    if i do one more it'll be the Mike's Revenge one .. i know i could get that done but i've had a bad luck string on all the rewards lol
  • JustMaybeJustMaybe Posts: 13
    Pulled a 6 star sentry and iron patriot as my reward for finishing 3* mystic dispersion one.... hard to get motivated to finish my 4th and join u guys lol
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Nice. I’m at 4/9 with no units spent.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Yeah honestly all of them seem okay, except for the Star Lord LOL and the Inhuman LOL one. The collector will be roughC but at least it isn’t as long and terrible as LOL with non-Sabertooth 4* champs.
    Now at 5/9! Just finished the cyclops-collector challenge. I was surprised how easy the path was, no revives needed. Cyclops is an incredible counter to bane, which was news to me. Then 30-35 revives for the collector.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

Now at 5/9! Just finished the cyclops-collector challenge. I was surprised how easy the path was, no revives needed. Cyclops is an incredible counter to bane, which was news to me. Then 30-35 revives for the collector.

I read the no revives and stopped before I read the last sentence because I thought this was a joke, but congrats!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’ve only done 3/9. I could blast through all of them, but I’m saving my units and resources for 7.2 Legends, the Grandmaster’s Gauntlet, and Summer of Pain. I’ll chip away at some of them when I have resources expiring though.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    4/9 here!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    it's a lot better than i'll do. congrats op
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

Doing Kamala next.

You running suicides? Every success story I've seen they were running suicides. So I'm interested to hear of those that did it without.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    It hurts reading some of these posts, seeing that people are actually putting up with the collector unit
    Post edited by Kabam Loto on
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I’ve done 1 out of 9 but that’s because I don’t need the rewards yet, so im saving the challenges for when I need the reward.
    Corkscrew said:

Doing Kamala next.

You running suicides? Every success story I've seen they were running suicides. So I'm interested to hear of those that did it without.
    I didn’t use suicides. I’m sure it would have been easier but I hate changing masteries.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

Corkscrew said:

Doing Kamala next.

I didn’t use suicides. I’m sure it would have been easier but I hate changing masteries.
    Nice to know... would hate to do the path and get stuck being unable to outdamage the regen.
    Corkscrew said:

Corkscrew said:

Doing Kamala next.

Nice to know... would hate to do the path and get stuck being unable to outdamage the regen.
    I would quit right after triggering regen or let my special finish first and it was never an issue.