**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

@Crcrcrc this one is for you

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/32byGUuv1NU

I-Hulk destroys any instance of bullet time. He’s just a silly level of fun type champion, his uses aren’t endless but when you get the opponent playing ball or stunned like that he’s so much fun.

Give him a shot, you may not like him since his rage falls off quickly, but his sustainability when you play him right is amazing, his damage is crazy and he has some nice utility

And yes, that’s an r5, my mini account just doesn’t have very good masteries.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Ooooff, that's some cheesy stuff.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Ooooff, that's some cheesy stuff.

Some pretty strong cheese
    Ronan levels of cheese
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I was just about to try this in Cav EQ lol, nice job. He's really awesome for quite a few nodes
    Crcrcrc said:

I was just about to try this in Cav EQ lol, nice job. He's really awesome for quite a few nodes

https://youtu.be/ofajuAw6PS8

It works! He’s amazing for it, especially with the trouble people have been having.

Doesn't everyone with damage destroy it if you can reparry?

I would love to see you do it with any other champ in 25 hits without specials. It's not going to happen, but you can try

Crcrcrc said:

https://youtu.be/ofajuAw6PS8

It works! He’s amazing for it, especially with the trouble people have been having.
    That's crazy! I guess I know who my mvp for exploration of that quest will be
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I would love to see you do it with any other champ in 25 hits without specials. It's not going to happen, but you can try
    Well I would love to do it do but I don't have energy to waste on getting there lol.

And the number of hits/time you do it in doesn't matter too much if it's just simple reparrying. Everybody can redo that eventually, vs something like a hard act 6 boss with very few counters that can't even do anything. At worst you have to do a stun cycle twice.

Well yeah, sure, but I-Hulk is likely one of, if not, the quickest. Show me someone else who could do that fight with only 14 Bullet time charges and class disadvantage along with doing it in 1 min 15 and 25 hits. I doubt there's many

Crcrcrc said:

Well I would love to do it do but I don't have energy to waste on getting there lol.

And the number of hits/time you do it in doesn't matter too much if it's just simple reparrying. Everybody can redo that eventually, vs something like a hard act 6 boss with very few counters that can't even do anything. At worst you have to do a stun cycle twice.
    I mean that can be said about any champ in a normal fight. By your logic, Groot goes through realm of legends as well as CGR.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

That's not the point. The point is that he blasts through this node very quickly, unlike most champs

Why do people always have to make some dumb excuse why iHulk soloing something isn't cool?
    Sorry bro
    That was cool BitterSteel I didn't notice the timer lol 1:15 is a very awesome time for Act 7 healthpools, I did that boss myself and I had to do 2 cycles

Crcrcrc said:

What about someone who can't reparry very well, and can only get to 14 or 15 charges before they lose all their health to block damage. I did this method with Cap IW on the Cav EQ spiderman, he needed about 40 to solo that fight.

I'm not saying I hulk is the best champ ever ghost Who? but he has his uses, and he's likely the best here. WelL AnYonE CaN dO iT isn't the point. Showing off the a champion and their uses doesn't have to be met with pointing out who else can do it, but slower and with more hits. The point is I-Hulk does it in 25 hits! Class disadvantage in 1 minute like damn
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    @Crcrcrc its not a dumb excuse but rather ANY champ in the game can do that node. To “cheese” something any champ can do isn’t really cheese. I think of it as the “Elsa v Mr Fantastic great matchup” sure she counters him but does anyone really need a counter for him?

Hope this helps!

CGR/Nick Can do it in less time.

Crcrcrc said:

What about someone who can't reparry very well, and can only get to 14 or 15 charges before they lose all their health to block damage. I did this method with Cap IW on the Cav EQ spiderman, he needed about 40 to solo that fight.

I'm not saying I hulk is the best champ ever ghost Who? but he has his uses, and he's likely the best here. WelL AnYonE CaN dO iT isn't the point. Showing off the a champion and their uses doesn't have to be met with pointing out who else can do it, but slower and with more hits. The point is I-Hulk does it in 25 hits! Class disadvantage in 1 minute like damn
    Yes I agree for many tricky nodes iHulk is awesome like the swap health one and no retreat like I saw Prof Hoff on

@ Crcrcrc its not a dumb excuse but rather ANY champ in the game can do that node. To “cheese” something any champ can do isn’t really cheese. I think of it as the “Elsa v Mr Fantastic great matchup” sure she counters him but does anyone really need a counter for him?

Hope this helps!

No, this is a cool video of iHulk blasting through a node in a minute. That's a lot faster than most characters in the game, so why do people always feel the need to come and give reasons why it's not impressive? Just enjoy it, or don't, idc, but people are always so negative about iHulk videos

No way nick beats that, maybe cgr

@Crcrcrc its not a dumb excuse but rather ANY champ in the game can do that node. To “cheese” something any champ can do isn’t really cheese. I think of it as the “Elsa v Mr Fantastic great matchup” sure she counters him but does anyone really need a counter for him?

Hope this helps!

There is no way CGR can do it faster, maybe with a power booster. She has a pretty big Ol' tenacity which rules out Nick too. For CGR getting to sp3 for the real damage will take time, and he likely won't have the damage to take her down with just an SP2
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    Crcrcrc said:

Ever heard of Quake?
    @SkyLord7000

I reparried up to 20 charges, and this is how far CGR could get. I-Hulk is far superior to CGR and Nick here.
    legrind said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ever heard of Quake?
    Oh, yeah, 10 minutes is sooo much better than one minute.

I meant nobody else could do it as fast as iHulk
    legrind said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ever heard of Quake?
    You wanna quake a 500k fight you could do in 25 hits and 1 min with I-Hulk?

Quake isn’t the answer to everything lol
    The point here is that I-Hulk is one of the quickest to ramp high DPS champ in the game. Not many champions can get to 25k damage per hit within 20 hits.

I’m aware this node isn’t everywhere, but I think it shows that when the stars align in normal content, ihulk is nutty good. He isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but you can’t deny that when he works, he goddamn works, and well.

The point here is that I-Hulk is one of the quickest to ramp high DPS champ in the game. Not many champions can get to 25k damage per hit within 20 hits.

Come to think of it, I don't think any really can consistently.

Max ramp Aegon can- but I-Hulk doesn't need the ramp up
    CGR could I think by using power boosters and cycling L2s
    Torch against mephisto maybe?
    Archangel?
    Magneto vs Metal opponents

I mean, just look at the level of champions you have to compare I-hulk against in terms of damage. He is so slept on
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Tbf, any champ will work. It's like saying smbd is good for life transfer node, lol. If you are looking for champs who will finish it faster, take champs who ramp damage with something but attack. Like Gambit should be good with his prowess, any high crit champ like corvis, hitmonky, ipman, AA, cable heavy spam with apoc, havok (possibly even faster, as he gains power passively), almost same for namor, sunspot, aarcus, cull with his double damage active (similar to this ihulk extra damage), etc. Hell, maybe even cyclops, if you can block up to almost two bars of power and then stack some armor breaks. Hyperion, as he ramps with furies and cosmic charges, may be not as effective, as he will gain extra attack, when he already has it. If his base attack 1k, and you get 2k extra by himself, with the nodes you will have 5 total instead of 3. With corvus and others you get 3 instead of 1. But you still can spam heavy and sp3s and chill the fight easily.
    CGR, if I get it right, may be not as good, as you have to trigger dex to stun her, and you don't want to do it with CGR. It's almost like brining corvus for a fight with buffet node
    Aleor said:

Tbf, any champ will work. It's like saying smbd is good for life transfer node, lol. If you are looking for champs who will finish it faster, take champs who ramp damage with something but attack. Like Gambit should be good with his prowess, any high crit champ like corvis, hitmonky, ipman, AA, cable heavy spam with apoc, havok (possibly even faster, as he gains power passively), almost same for namor, sunspot, aarcus, cull with his double damage active (similar to this ihulk extra damage), etc. Hell, maybe even cyclops, if you can block up to almost two bars of power and then stack some armor breaks. Hyperion, as he ramps with furies and cosmic charges, may be not as effective, as he will gain extra attack, when he already has it. If his base attack 1k, and you get 2k extra by himself, with the nodes you will have 5 total instead of 3. With corvus and others you get 3 instead of 1. But you still can spam heavy and sp3s and chill the fight easily.
    CGR, if I get it right, may be not as good, as you have to trigger dex to stun her, and you don't want to do it with CGR. It's almost like brining corvus for a fight with buffet node

NOT EVERY CHAMPS WORKS AS WELL AS IHULK ON THIS NODE.

That's the point of this. No one's saying iHulk is better than all other bgt's here because he works for this node.