**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7 Chapter 2: Upset the Meta!

Comments

• Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★

I’d like to see more 6 star shards and sig stones in the rewards, not much, but something like 20-30K total shards and maybe swap the sig crystals for generics or bump it up to twenty.

keep in mind there are 1500 6* shards per quest, so add 9000 to the actual explo rewards.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I’d like to see more 6 star shards and sig stones in the rewards, not much, but something like 20-30K total shards and maybe swap the sig crystals for generics or bump it up to twenty.

keep in mind there are 1500 6* shards per quest, so add 9000 to the actual explo rewards.
    Ebony_Naw said:

You basically get 40 stones in all for c + e, which is extremely frustrating again from my perspective. It's impossible to get those things and there are just too many champs in the pool to reliably dupe the one's who need it. I feel like a broken record saying that, but oh well.
    Oh yeah, duh. Forgot about the chest rewards. Ignore my previous comment!
  • MannaGamerMannaGamer Posts: 18
    Mejor regalen un chicle, esos premios no sirven de nada, a ver si los mejoran un poco, y un poquito más de piedras de 6 estrellas por favor, ya bastante me estoy gastando en el desafío de Carina
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    qartweli said:

Isnt it 1:1 copy rewards from 7.1+ some t3a and t6b?

Yes, but tbh the rewards from 7.1 were crazy good so 7.2 are still crazy good in my opinion. Idc for the t3A t6B, but the rest is great! especially for how easy it is.

edit: i can't read, there's actually 2x 25% t5cc from exploration so that makes 3 total, up from 2 last time.
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67
    🤔 not sure how I feel about the new synthesis nodes. Could be indirect nerf to champs like ghost, armor break champs (cgr), and bleed champs. Or it might help us even more. Idk. We will see. 🧐
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    1080 units on energy refills alone. Time to grind arena or swipe that card.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

I was hoping for the nexus to be a class nexus this go around.

Both sides are kinda right here. The rewards didn't increase much from 6.1 to 6.2, that is true. But they did increase a bit. I get there's T3A and T6B... but those aren't helping anyone for a long time.

I'd like to have seen some very small adjustments instead of a copy/paste.

Not to mention 6.2 was miles harder than 6.1