Options

Chi Focus Crystal

When you spend 4500 units on (buffed LOL) crystals and receive 6x 4*s and the rest in 3*s which is the equivalent of Β£ 150 gbp

Disgusting 🀒

Comments

• Options
    CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102 β˜…

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,339 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021
    I used to open a lot of cav crystal in 2020 and was pleasantly lucky.. I doubt the 2021 improved cavalier crystal with increase % of 6* affects the chances much since rng is still a factor.. I guess if it was me, I'll use the units on my Variant push
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Terra said:

A guy I know got a 6* Shang-Chi and a 5/6* Silver Centurion from a stack of 5 crystals.
    That's rng for you.

Yep, that’s rng .

Kabams use of daylight robbery in a legal way.

Not robbery if you gave the money to kabam willingly
    You don't have to outright buy them either. The Cav ones are grindable by doing Arena for uni-... oh right.

This
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll probably pop a few for him, but on his rerelease for the better odds. He's just fun.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I opened 7 of them...got and duped 5* silver centurion, got 6* sentry now hope he get buff h
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,339 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just did the 9mil for the 4* Shang-chi.. doubt I will grind for the 5*.. the hype and interest are making him a desirable champion.. which make grinding for 6* Falcon a safer bet.. since I have awaken 6* Falcon.. thats going to be additional sigs.. not sure if I want to grind for that thou.. anyways good luck to whoever buys the cav crystals.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nocko said:

When you gamble, sometimes you lose

Most times*
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 843 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ya is one sig stone worth the grind