**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Are the 3* and 4* in area meant to be full dups?

Just got the 3* shang-ci in the arena, but when I looked at my character he was only sig 1. I assumed these would be full dups rather than what the basic usually gave. Anyone know if it is meant to be this way?

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Just got the 3* shang-ci in the arena, but when I looked at my character he was only sig 1. I assumed these would be full dups rather than what the basic usually gave. Anyone know if it is meant to be this way?

It's always been this way. If you already have the champ, you will dupe it with 1 sig if you get the champ in arena. By clicking on the champs pic in the arena rewards, you will find this already stated
  • Options
    MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91

It's always been this way. If you already have the champ, you will dupe it with 1 sig if you get the champ in arena. By clicking on the champs pic in the arena rewards, you will find this already stated
    Where is that stated? I am not talking about the 4* basic champ, I know that one is only a sig.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Where is that stated? I am not talking about the 4* basic champ, I know that one is only a sig.

It's been mentioned a lot of times earlier. The dupe only gives one sig level
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,294 Guardian

Well (“always been that way”), not without some context to your answer.
    If you previously Dup’d your 3* from 3* Feature Rank Rewards (or any Feature from Rank reward, not Basic) it would be full Dup Sig increase.
    It is just the more recent in-milestone Dup's that had only given 1 Sig.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Well (“always been that way”), not without some context to your answer.
    If you previously Dup’d your 3* from 3* Feature Rank Rewards (or any Feature from Rank reward, not Basic) it would be full Dup Sig increase.
    It is just the more recent in-milestone Dup's that had only given 1 Sig.
    Oh, my bad then. Somehow I remember it being like this for quite some time