**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anxiety of not using your energy

Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
Does any one have anxiety of not using your energy, especially sitting at 70, at the beginning of the day? I feel like I have to play every morning to not waste it. It’s part of the addiction I need to kick. How do you manage?

Comments

• Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Good tips...thanks everyone!
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

im level 58 so im chilling at 69 energy

Same haha
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I used to care when I had a lot of content left but I’ve taken a much more casual attitude of late. I set myself the goal of ranking up all of my 3* so I just autocomplete the T1/2 quests in the morning and by my lunch break I have energy enough to play properly if I so choose.

Up to 55 maxed 3* now and ~20 at R2-3
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Does any one have anxiety of not using your energy, especially sitting at 70, at the beginning of the day? I feel like I have to play every morning to not waste it. It’s part of the addiction I need to kick. How do you manage?

I always burn remaining energy on auto completion of daily catalyst quests, to farm lesser catalysts, despite they mostly end up being sold from stash 😂
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Only before level 60.

I used to let it sit all the time, but now I just let autocomplete do its thing. Such a wonderful QOL addition that one was. My favorite new feature in a long time.