**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kamala Carina challenge question

Does Kamala need to be duped? I am worried about not being able to nullify enough buffs on the champion to keep his charges down without her sig ability. I know you need at least 3 fury buffs active. I have a six star unduped Kamala, and a five star duped that is only r1 or r2.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I'm going to preface this with the fact that I haven't done this challenge yet. But, that said, I would go with your 5* duped version. Remember that these challenges will be up forever. Even if you don't have the ISO or the resources now, you will at some point, and her dupe does help a lot especially in this fight. But, if you're trying to get them all done in 30 days, just go in with the 6* version
  • Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Well I do have a 2-3 gem and a 3-4 2017 champion gem. So I could use them if needed. I would just rather not if it’s doable with my unduped six star.

I also have to rank up sabretooth and inhumans.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Well I do have a 2-3 gem and a 3-4 2017 champion gem. So I could use them if needed. I would just rather not if it’s doable with my unduped six star.

I also have to rank up sabretooth and inhumans.

it is duoable with your unduped six star. just take a few runs where you try the path, and then watch some videos on heavy spacing and countering specials and all that
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    You can take them both in
  • Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited May 2021

You can take them both in

I didn’t know this. At the same time? So if I got in trouble with charges, I could use the duped five star to get them down.