New Arena Structure Feedback

Comments

• GinsssssGinsssss Member Posts: 5
    So after running arena here are my score
    16.5mil in new featured arena
    3mil in new basic arena and
    600k in 4* arena (200+45+63=300units)
    Usually with these much effort
    I should be able to complete all milestones of 3*4*5* featured + 4* basic arena + first 2 milestone of 2* arena (65or70+135+135+135+10) 480units atleast try to fix arena asap best you could do is reduce milestones for 6* both featured and basic arena ( if these issue won't be resolved many player who rely on arena will quit including me )
    I will be leaving this game within 2 week if these issue won't be resolved thx
  • Yale007Yale007 Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2021

(and forgive me if I'm mistaken) ✌️

You are mistaken. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
  • saikatg549saikatg549 Member Posts: 2
    I am totally disappointed in this new milestones, 33 millions???? Seriously??? I mean it's nice to have 6* arena, but its for those only 500 players who probably are end game players have big roster, but what about us who just want to ger the milestones and shards?? Everything is nice expect the long milestones, hope these milestones are short from next week
  • Queen2147Queen2147 Member Posts: 1
    I welcome the fact that the stadiums are revised but they should primarily serve to collect units relatively easily. Before you got 270 units from two stadiums (5* Basic+5* Featured) and now you get only 200 units from one stadium for 16 million. So you have more effort for less units and less crystal fragments/ battle chips.
    The stadium boosters contain mainly components for 3*/4* champs. These should rather be converted for 5*/6* champs.

Many people don't play stadiums because it is very time consuming and monotonous. Maybe there are possibilities to make everything a bit more attractive? revitalizers/healers within the milestones or developer fragments etc.
    There should still be an extra stadium like the 4* Basic, where you can quickly collect a few units with very little time without having to grind for 2 hours at a time.

I would also welcome it if there would be an Alpha 2 stadium. This could be limited to cavaliers / thronebreakers.

I was really looking forward to the update, but I don't think the time spent on fewer units is justified anymore.
  • Monk1Monk1 Member Posts: 749 ★★★★

Monk1 said:

Finished with 9 hours to spare.. Sunday is a day off from game for me.

thanks Kabam for finally giving me something to use my whole roster on rather than finishing in a day

Now hopefully secure 1.5k 6* shards and be very happy. Go again on Monday

Good for you. But this does not mean everyone is able to do it. Wondering how many hours did it take you to finish it?
    A lot less than you think and people are suggesting. Once out suicides back on (after war season) it will also go much faster
  • B3y0nderB3y0nder Member Posts: 7
    New arena are for huge roster players not for everyone, had to grind alot of arena just to complete 1 6star basic arena and now i am losing more then 200units just because I don't have a huge roster. Please humble request either decrease the milestone or increase multiplier so at least who have a decent roster can achieve them.
    Thanks

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Finished with 9 hours to spare.. Sunday is a day off from game for me.

thanks Kabam for finally giving me something to use my whole roster on rather than finishing in a day

Now hopefully secure 1.5k 6* shards and be very happy. Go again on Monday

Good for you. But this does not mean everyone is able to do it. Wondering how many hours did it take you to finish it?
    A lot less than you think and people are suggesting. Once out suicides back on (after war season) it will also go much faster
    I bet it was very easy, I mean you have a 2.6 million account rating with a profile full of R3 six stars. Of course it didn’t take you that long. Average players can’t do that.
    Guessing you looked, so you will also see how much arena I do.. far more than most who are moaning on here.

Which is why I have big roster as I’ve always pushed arena for shards/not just units. More champs, less rounds, faster grind.. very simple logic
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    R_jay0027 said:

Plant said:

Turns out I love the new arenas!!! Because of the effort required and the lack of rewards I didn’t do them yesterday and today and I realized how much of my weekend I was missing out on. If the old ones aren’t back tomorrow I’ll just hang up the game. But really, my wife is soooo happy with me.

I couldn't agree more. I use to look forward to playing them for an hour on Sundays and I am going to skip it today as well. I haven't quested. I sign in collect my monthly rewards and then leave and that's it.
    I am very surprised I am not missing playing. So the new arenas did improve my QOL by not playing the game. Well done Kabam.
    i'm not really following how it is an QuL if you only play an hour in arena in every sundays...
  • asuoa650asuoa650 Member Posts: 57
    This new setup discourages a good portion of the community in my opinion. I ran it for the past three days and got a little less units than I normally do, however for the lower level players, it sets them up for failure. PS I am cavalier with about 27 6* and 125 5*.
    If this is how it's going to be with new arenas. My though process is a couple of different things
    1.lower the milestones or put all units in lower milestones to make them more achievable
    2.increase the amount of points earned by 5* and 4* in the 6* arenas
    3. Add cavalier shards to 6* featured, not a must but would like to see it
    4. Increase the battlechips earned or increase the drop rates of units in arena crystals. This would ensure people get the units back lost.

Overall, I don't mind the new arenas for myself due to me not being a heavy grinder, but the time taken to grind, has been doubled. So just adding those items above would make it worth while.
  • AbisAbis Member Posts: 12
    All i can say is that this new arenas are good but not for the middle and lower tiers

End gamers can reach everything in those ones but me with 15 of 6* and 14 of 5*r5 is not possible.

You should create this arenas :

1 arena for those who are thronebreakers
    1 arena for cavaliers
    1 arena for uncolleters
    and so on.

If you are not a thronebreaker you will not be able to see the first arena and so on

You have created crystals and offers in glory tab for thronebreakers so i am sure you can do that also in arenas.

OR you can decrease dramaticly the cd of 5 and 6 *

Until then i am very dissapointed about this new update

1.i can`t earn that much units
    2.my plan to complete act6 is now for 2023 not 2022
    3.the amount of bc has decreased by 50% per month.

Hope that the staff will understand that in this game are not only the players who have money / time to play that much to achieve decent amounts of milestones.
    We are working , we have childrens , we have real life , we are still humans.
    These new arenas and milestones are for robots.

Did only 2.250.000 points because the next milestone is just not worth the effort for what it gives.
    3 and 4 * in the milestones without iso ? just for 1 signature ? or for a 4* that will not help me nowhere?
    idk....for me it sounds like a marketing thing to get money...
    R_jay0027 said:

Daddrieda said:

R_jay0027 said:

Plant said:

Turns out I love the new arenas!!! Because of the effort required and the lack of rewards I didn’t do them yesterday and today and I realized how much of my weekend I was missing out on. If the old ones aren’t back tomorrow I’ll just hang up the game. But really, my wife is soooo happy with me.

Shan said:

Monk1 said:

Shan said:

Bassanio said:

I like this new Arena. Maybe the new structure would prevent BOTs get units easily. As for normal decent players, new arenas provides a good way to get champs and shards.

Do you really think people are playing arena for champs and shards damn I didn’t know people are so intelligent 90% of players are playing arena for damn units they didn’t need champs they can get champs by completing quest with the help of units or buying crystals by units here in this game we only need units to get through quest Kid. Also mcoc needs some mature players not kids

This is the problem your making an big assumption. I (and well over half my ally) play arena for shards, for more/new champs.

I accept some people just want units, but there is a real lack of acceptance that a lot of people want more 6* shards out of arena and we want to have something to do with all our champs.
    Sir i am in pltnm4 alliance AQ 250 alliance 20 out of 30 players have prestige above 11K and there is no one who goes for champs or shards who needs shards these days when you get enough from quests
    They are going for units for sure I am arena grinder and I always comes in 1-10% I didn’t need those ranks but those units now that rank will be more harder as units
    I am only telling you how I see it.. we just had at least 12 people put up 25m+ in arena. If they only wanted units then would stop at 16.5m.

They all want the 1-5% (a few trying for feature) for 1k 6* shards.. most in top ally’s want this as it gives chance for more champs.

As I keep saying not everyone is doing arena just for units. It is the best way (better with new update) to earn huge amount of regular shards if you don’t spend on crystals
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Member Posts: 734 ★★★
    I've seen people say that restoring the old arenas while keeping the new ones would throw the unit economy out of whack. I've also seen defenders of the new arenas say they need the new arenas because the old ones did not offer what they were looking for. And of course, there are all the people saying it is now impossible to get the things they used to get in the old arenas.

With all this in mind, I am not seeing how restoring the old arenas and keeping the new ones will unbalance anything.

Those of us who want the old arenas back are still not going to play the new ones. I know I wouldn't.
    And, unless they are lying about what they really want, it does not seem like the people who like the new arenas are going waste their time in the old arenas. Even if they wanted to, It does not seem like there is even enough time.

The only accounts that would probably benefit greatly from this are the bots, and those should be dealt with regardless of the arena structure so they are essentially irrelevant to the discussion.

Instead of limiting our choices with fewer arenas, give us more options, but make choosing each option only worthwhile if you commit to that option. Everyone gets what they want, and no one loses what they had.

Another alternative might be adding more lower level milestones in the 6* arenas, frontloading the unit awards to the lower milestones, so again, we unit grinders can get what we want, and the shard/champ grinders can get what they want.
    Monk1 said:

Shan said:

Monk1 said:

Shan said:

Bassanio said:

I like this new Arena. Maybe the new structure would prevent BOTs get units easily. As for normal decent players, new arenas provides a good way to get champs and shards.

Do you really think people are playing arena for champs and shards damn I didn’t know people are so intelligent 90% of players are playing arena for damn units they didn’t need champs they can get champs by completing quest with the help of units or buying crystals by units here in this game we only need units to get through quest Kid. Also mcoc needs some mature players not kids

This is the problem your making an big assumption. I (and well over half my ally) play arena for shards, for more/new champs.

I accept some people just want units, but there is a real lack of acceptance that a lot of people want more 6* shards out of arena and we want to have something to do with all our champs.
    Sir i am in pltnm4 alliance AQ 250 alliance 20 out of 30 players have prestige above 11K and there is no one who goes for champs or shards who needs shards these days when you get enough from quests
    They are going for units for sure I am arena grinder and I always comes in 1-10% I didn’t need those ranks but those units now that rank will be more harder as units
    I am only telling you how I see it.. we just had at least 12 people put up 25m+ in arena. If they only wanted units then would stop at 16.5m.

They all want the 1-5% (a few trying for feature) for 1k 6* shards.. most in top ally’s want this as it gives chance for more champs.

As I keep saying not everyone is doing arena just for units. It is the best way (better with new update) to earn huge amount of regular shards if you don’t spend on crystals
    but surely they would still have continued to grind if kabam changed the milestones gaps for those non-stacked collection account player(s)? i think it would have give the same result as you are explaining. it seems to me that most of those feedback is about milestones gap and the amount of hours put in the arena is now 100% more and if kabam do something about those milestones gap then your 12+ alliance friend would still regardless continued to grind for 1-5% rank reward. or i'm misunderstanding you?
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Member Posts: 102
    I gave the arena a try and I must say, acquiring units became a lot harder. I am an F2P player and this hits hard for me.
    I suggest getting all the units in milestones and distributing them within the first 4M-6M points. I don't mind the featured champion being in 9M, but let that be the only reward after 4M. One more suggestion is to add an arena for 2 and 3 star champions. I used my 3 -3 star teams in the 4 star nexus arena, but 2 stars didn't even have a chance.
This discussion has been closed.