**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best Cosmic Champion

Comments

• ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Symbiote Spidey
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    Thor
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Angela is amazing. Even when unduped, she hits like a truck because of her precision and cruelty. If you have those in your masteries and she's awakened, she easily takes the 3rd or 2nd spot. Personally, she is one of my best champions.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Dingalo wrote: »
    1. Hyperion
    2. Medusa
    3. Angela
    4. Thor
    5. Drax

The reason why I put champs like Medusa and Angela over Thor and Drax is that they don't rely on stun or bleed to be great. That damage output can be awesome vs. bleed immune champs or stun immune champs, or champs that reflect stun, etc. + I have a Thor sig.99 that I love. So I'm being honest here.

Thor does not rely on stuns to be good. He has fury post 12.0 and his specials armor break. You can hit any special including sp3 for stun immune and put armor break then fight will be over. Learn how to use him.

3000 armor break per specials. Spam specials 1 twice and boom. Again learn how to use him!!!

His specials have to stun to armor break

Not to mention the limits of Armor break have been needed substantially since 12.0. Angela also has double Thor’s critical rate and has 200% critical damage compared to his 150%
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    1. Hype (it's not even close, and I know you said besides him but putting him there anyways).
    2. Medusa - Massive damage output.
    3. King Groot - The absolute easiest champion to use in the game if he's awakened. The dependable regeneration(without RNG) has gotten me through a lot of challenges.
    4. Angela - Burst fighter.
    5. Thor - Stun, Stun, Stun
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I like using Gamora but gonna keep my mouth shut! LoL maybe its just a Zoe Saldana thing...
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Looks like for the most part there is a pretty close alignment of opinions. Whatever difference in opinion may be the result of slightly different mastery builds that somehow favor one over another...
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    Rap wrote: »
    I like using Gamora but gonna keep my mouth shut! LoL maybe its just a Zoe Saldana thing...
    LoL
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    1.Hyperion
    2.Thor
    3.Medusa
    4.Symbiote Spidy
    5.Ronan
    6.Captain Marvel

Damage output overtime.
    You missed Angela and Drax who both hit harder than some of the champs you've mentioned in Most circumstances

I do not think so. Ronan hits harder than drax and he is more versatil. Black spidy too. Drax might bleed damage but he sucks agaisnt bleed immune. Ronan stun chains, converts fury to weakness and armor to armor breaks. And champs with buffs his attack goes limitless. Symbiote spidy stacks up 80 seconds armor breaks. He finishes enemies easily with the least amount of hits.

Angela is a beast I agree. But still not better than the ones I mentioned. She gets he 6th spot on my list. Just duel a WS with each of them and you will find out.

Please educate yourself.

Do you even have a drax?
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited October 2017
    I love using my Symbiote Spider-Man. Drax is good also.

Hyperion > Drax >/< Symbiote Spidey > Phoenix > Thor > CM/MM > SIM >/< Venompool > Black Bolt > Ronan > Gamora > Venom >> KK >>>>> Carnage >/< Groot.

'I don't know about Angela and Medusa because i don't have them. though i've seen some videos about Medusa and she seems more beastly than Drax. King Groot is great too but i don't know where to put him lol.
  • Symbiote Spidey, his armor break is awesome and with his SP2, ITS INSANE!

(His SP2 always does critical damage)
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    How come phoenix isn't on people's list? She hits like a freaking tank. Stack up her furies and try doing sp3 with 9+ furies. Deadly.
  • If never played with Phoenix how is she?
    Ayushk12 wrote: »
    How come phoenix isn't on people's list? She hits like a freaking tank. Stack up her furies and try doing sp3 with 9+ furies. Deadly.

let's not forget the IM type regeneration. i have her as a 3* and i would take a 4 or 5*. she's beastly.
    edited October 2017
    ragnarok_ wrote: »
    If never played with Phoenix how is she?

Once she stacks the furies she deals a lot of damage, also if you know how to use her well you can get an IM type regeneration at the end of the fight.

my 3* at R3 (not even an maxed 3*) with all the furies deals 11k damage with a SP3. imagine what a 4* or 5* would do.
  • Bruja
      Mordo Hyperon
    edited October 2017
    joule430 wrote: »
    Bruja
      Mordo Hyperon
    Mordo ?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Thor is a top 2 cosmic
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Dingalo wrote: »
    1. Hyperion
    2. Medusa
    3. Angela
    4. Thor
    5. Drax

The reason why I put champs like Medusa and Angela over Thor and Drax is that they don't rely on stun or bleed to be great. That damage output can be awesome vs. bleed immune champs or stun immune champs, or champs that reflect stun, etc. + I have a Thor sig.99 that I love. So I'm being honest here.

Thor does not rely on stuns to be good. He has fury post 12.0 and his specials armor break. You can hit any special including sp3 for stun immune and put armor break then fight will be over. Learn how to use him.

3000 armor break per specials. Spam specials 1 twice and boom. Again learn how to use him!!!

1. Thor needs to stun to apply armor break.

2. You don't want to spam special 1 when you have stacked armor break, you want to spam special 2. Special 1 is true strike. Its been a while since I looked at this, but I don't think what you think is going to happen here is actually going to happen here. You might want to test this out yourself. You sound really confident, but I don't think you've looked at Thor carefully since 12.0.1.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Hyp by far. He's overpowered. Mines not even duped at 5/50 and destroys. And he can heal himself. He's amazing
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    Thor is a top 2 cosmic

Funniest thing I’ve read all day
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    ragnarok_ wrote: »
    If never played with Phoenix how is she?

She is really great if you understand how she works. She has furies, armour break, stun, incinerate and regen. My 4* can usually last till the end of aq on day 5 doing majority of the fights.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Ms. Marvel hits like a truck
    @bm3epps which Ms.Marvel ? Kamelha Khan or Classic ?
  • CobraCobra Posts: 126
    My duped Gamora does pretty good damage. Playing lot of her
    Thor is a top 2 cosmic

Funniest thing I’ve read all day

that's debatable... Though there are a few cosmics i still prefer over Thor. Hyperion, Black Spidey, Phoenix and Drax are these. maybe even Ms Marvel but not very sure.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Black bolt is underrated, and Thor is overrated, damage over time in long fights Bb stacks fury and actually does more damage, drax is a solid lol contender. Behind hyp I have medusa number 2 on the list because of her defense abilities, fought her on Immune miniboss, nothing you could do, she would even stun my drax on his medium punch as she would parry the second half of it, I put drax and Angela evens on third and Phoenix thor Bb sym and the marvels all about even after that, I'm ranking my gamora next to r5 as she is also very useful and has synergies with starlord and drax who are nearly always on my quest teams
  • Since "best" is subjective and since I can only speak of the ones I have in my current roster, it really is a tossup between Symbiote Spiderman (4*, unduped, 3/30), Angela (4*, duped, 2/20) and Medusa (3*, duped, 4/40). If I had a 4* Medusa, I think I would lean towards her. My 3* Meds is a beast.