**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which part of MCOC has passed it's sell date?

Besides OG champions and pop up offers. What else needs a tune-up/overhaul?

With the new arena milestone items. Crystal trove and crystal cornocopia is pointless. Also arena boost are outmoded.

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    UI could use a tune up. Feel like since the last time stuff has kinda piled up again. Would be a nice refresh.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I'll count out arenas because they're the hot topic.

I'd have to say alliance modes, as they're plenty stale, despite your progression being so heavily dependent on the likes of AQ. I don't do AW, but I see so many top tier alliance players lament over the current system.

On that note, something that's always been stanky is how Solo-players practically have no options. It's do AQ or don't progress, basically. People with difficult schedules (, and introverts) have a high incentive to leave, which is a lot of money left on the table.

Beyond that, the resource bottlenecks. The limiting (moneymaker) bottlenecks moving forward should be T6B, T3A, T5CC, T5B, and T2A. Catalysts like T4B, T4CC, and T1A shouldn't be an issue for anyone over Cav -- even if they decide to rank all their 5*s to r3. It's just silly.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

I'll count out arenas because they're the hot topic.

I'd have to say alliance modes, as they're plenty stale, despite your progression being so heavily dependent on the likes of AQ. I don't do AW, but I see so many top tier alliance players lament over the current system.

On that note, something that's always been stanky is how Solo-players practically have no options. It's do AQ or don't progress, basically. People with difficult schedules (, and introverts) have a high incentive to leave, which is a lot of money left on the table.

Beyond that, the resource bottlenecks. The limiting (moneymaker) bottlenecks moving forward should be T6B, T3A, T5CC, T5B, and T2A. Catalysts like T4B, T4CC, and T1A shouldn't be an issue for anyone over Cav -- even if they decide to rank all their 5*s to r3. It's just silly.

I agree with this.

I would almost argue that the reason why this game has been so successful could be the reason it gets stale. Team work.

There is really no way to incentivize the lone wolf.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Tickets/ donation for aq. Think its an outdated system that serves no purpose.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Potions needs to be % based.

Incursion and alliance boosts and revives.
    These things are a joke. Incursions need to scale with the sector you are in. I get 250hp in sector 6 and 1400hp in sector 7?
    I do silver war and map 4 and 250hp alliance pots and revives are useless.
    The cost of these could use a reduction as well.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Also, quest crystals.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Alliance events and war challenger/victor crystals
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    1day , 3 day alliance events, summoner advancement and the management of alliances (give officers more tools)
  • AlexMeyersAlexMeyers Posts: 25
    It's not even a year old but act 7 book 2 design UI has aged so bad
  • Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    I think realm of legends, other for testing and potion farming its useless to the progressing player. The rewards are mediocre at best to anyone who has yet to beat act 4 and useless after, 4 star cyclops is not gonna make me want to fight rhino for 4 minutes.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

Loyalty Store could use a update to be honest

The loyalty should be rebuild for today's standard like earn it while you do other stuff for the alliance (maybe like get points in alliance milestones) and the whole help System should be scrapped. Not only would it be better for the server but it serves absolutely no purpose.

Or even do crazy stuff like buy more energy / item capacity permanently for 500.000 k or something. And do challenges with earning hugh amounts of loyalty like Solo an AQ boss or War boss or minis.

Something that would make AQ/War a bit more exciting. Maybe start with some easy stuff and something super hard at the end (skill hard, not unit hard)

Or make it that you could slowly upgrade the value of your AQ/War items. Reviving with more hp. Heals heal more etc.

Let's say every upgrade gives + 200hp permanently you can upgrade that weekly until a cap (revives lvl 3 with 5.000 hp and/or lvl 4 heal to 10k hp). Then if the game progresses you can put the cap higher.

So many possibilities to do stuff with loyalty.
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    edited May 2021
    Loyalty crystal and not give it a limit amount to buy. Also would be a good time to let players buy a 6*UC with loyalty.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Alliance (insert mode).