Shang chi infinite stun combo

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    So the idea of "as advertised" or not isn't the main issue. Unless you want people to cheese any content in the game with a 4* Chi.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Member Posts: 892 ★★★

So the idea of "as advertised" or not isn't the main issue.Unless you want people to cheese any content in the game with a 4* Chi.

I mean obviously stun locking forever is too op to stay but you can't defeat everything in the game. Stun immune scenarios, debuff shrugging, etc. And you can't use 4 stars in Act 6 and beyond.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★

So the idea of "as advertised" or not isn't the main issue.Unless you want people to cheese any content in the game with a 4* Chi.

I mean obviously stun locking forever is too op to stay but you can't defeat everything in the game. Stun immune scenarios, debuff shrugging, etc. And you can't use 4 stars in Act 6 and beyond.
    It's still a way to cheese content.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,935 ★★★★★

Yes stun immune debuff srugging and act 6 on wards restrictions but people also have the 5 star that can cheese through act 6 but aside from that the thing that people will hate is the next big thing if theres only a 6r3 restriction good but if isnt anyone can just stun lock the next big thing in so little revives like abyss someone done it in 21 revives u dont see that as a problem, as 21 revives is a and needed to be addressed think long term with this than just being countered as in big end game content like abyss theres no really stun immune fights