**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Down Tickets and Calendar Rewards

Will we be getting rank down tickets again soon? Also will the calendar rewards feature more 5* shards in coming months?

Comments

• Options
    Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    Also could we be getting more Tier 4 Class Catalyst crystals?
  • Options
    nope they should neither give 5* shards nor tfcc in calendar . or else we will see more level 30 player with 5*s and 550s
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'm sure that 5* Shards will come up again in the Calendar sometime. I don't see them making Tickets available in it.
  • Options
    rank down ticket came up with some nerved god champs, if you want it so you also let iceman got bleeding. lol
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    no rank down tickets PLEASE. that means great champs we worked on building up will get nerfed again. no thank you.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Not necessarily. I feel rank down tickets are particularly important in this stage of MCOC because of the state of alliance wars. A lot of the champs people have brought up to 5/50, 3/45, and 4/55 have been rendered useless because of “diversity”. As a result, rank down tickets should be brought back unless Kabam decides to remove diversity and change AW again
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Siliyo wrote: »
    Not necessarily. I feel rank down tickets are particularly important in this stage of MCOC because of the state of alliance wars. A lot of the champs people have brought up to 5/50, 3/45, and 4/55 have been rendered useless because of “diversity”. As a result, rank down tickets should be brought back unless Kabam decides to remove diversity and change AW again

Facts
  • Options
    Rank down tickets can. Be a good idea in spcial calendar with t4cc fregs crystals and some 4* n 5* shards for recent lags in game
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    rahul0088 wrote: »
    Rank down tickets can. Be a good idea in spcial calendar with t4cc fregs crystals and some 4* n 5* shards for recent lags in game

5* shards shouldn't be a constant thing in calendars, major rewards for doing nothing. They need to increase the 5* shards from everywhere else in game a lot more and make it easier to get.

But they should make the calendar more interesting.