**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why cant you just be normal. More arenas!

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
We could have simply got a champion buff selector in game mail but we need to grind arenas to vote! The milestones are very high and the rewards are phc,like seriously. What were you thinking kabam, not everyone has time to vote for a champion buff which may be underwhelming and not even be used as often (ddhk and YJ flashbacks). Bruh -_-

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Its a free 30 units
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I think the arenas are serving two goals. The first is an engagement tool. They want players to not be able to just drop a vote, they want players to have to play the game and work to earn each vote, which makes players value their vote more.

And second, it makes it harder for players with multiple accounts to pad the ballots, as they would have to grind each account to earn those votes. It is easy to just sign up for as many accounts as you want, and one person could control a large number of votes if everyone account got a vote for no effort.

Hey I was wondering about making it harder for fake votes, would it be possible that people could be running bots to grind the arena so they can get votes.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I think the arenas are serving two goals. The first is an engagement tool. They want players to not be able to just drop a vote, they want players to have to play the game and work to earn each vote, which makes players value their vote more.

And second, it makes it harder for players with multiple accounts to pad the ballots, as they would have to grind each account to earn those votes. It is easy to just sign up for as many accounts as you want, and one person could control a large number of votes if everyone account got a vote for no effort.

I agree 95% with this. I do think they should of have something like a 2:1 every vote box counts as 2 and every online vote counts as 1 something like that. This gives players a chance to still participate either way and let the people that really want a buff duke it out.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    I think it’s a clever idea. Economists often talk about HOW much voters care about something. Many times voters are indifferent and almost flip a coin

By having such lousy rewards other than getting to cast additional votes, the only voters will be those who really really care about the outcome.

I don’t have either above a 4 star version, so I won’t be grinding the arena. But someone sitting on one of them as their first 6 star will grind the whole time. Hahha
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    I'm not going to bother with them. I have both Antman and Guilly so it doesn't matter who wins.
    Vote Guilly though
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Hey I was wondering about making it harder for fake votes, would it be possible that people could be running bots to grind the arena so they can get votes.
    Theoretically yes. In practice, I would think if you're going to take the risk of botting the game you're going to do it for better rewards than a community vote. More importantly, anyone capable of botting the voting arena is also capable of auto-generating a thousand accounts, so voting by arena is still better than handing out votes to every account.