**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo god tier!?

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
I have heard that mordo is hated across the community. So just tried him as 4 star rank 1 level 1. And to my surprise, after sp3, he got 2-3 furies. So he had 13 furies. He was hitting 1.8k mediums. Believe me I am not joking, I'm serious

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    He isnt bad but he has such a low block profficiency and inconsistent damage (because the furies are fairly short) that noone plays him. He id a fun champ to have tho
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I enjoy using Mordo, I just don't enjoy using Mordo.

He'd be an interesting champ to see buffed. Maybe squeeze a fate seal effect in there too, as it kinda fits him.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    He gains power when you charge heavy. So when you charge for furies, you could activate the special one to give opponents a not-so-bad degen and a chance of having a stun.
    I have my 5 star at 3/45, ranked him up mainly fascinated by the furies, power gain, and ability block unblockable specials. ( Haha Collector vibes)

Ended up not using anywhere now, unless I see this guy suddenly and say " Oh, my poor Mordo, I ranked you for defence".
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    He's pretty neat with mesmerize node (that one that stuns you on hitting the defender thing) or other unevadeable stun abilitys
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    I'd say Mordo is high Demi god. He has interesting mechanics with evading while stunned, powergain, buff punishing, fury generation, but he needs to have the fury potency increased by like alot.
    He's just missing that small something to be good
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Not again
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Oh wow 1.8k mediums after using sp3 and charging a heavy so the damage only lasts a few seconds
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Oh wow 1.8k mediums after using sp3 and charging a heavy so the damage only lasts a few seconds

In fairness, he's talking about a 4* at 1/1...
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

I enjoy using Mordo, I just don't enjoy using Mordo.

What
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Mordo is god tier for that unlimited power path in 7.1
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    And killing that venom in act 4 😂
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    3 years ago maybe, now only as act 6 boss