Options

Why my sigil is on challenger lvl? [Merged Threads]

WispiWispi Posts: 4
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just seen a problem in the game while my sigil is updated from cavalier to challenger..
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    Hi_Im_Date_MikeHi_Im_Date_Mike Posts: 1
    I am uncollected yet this week I got test of the challenger for my sigil, has something like this happened to anyone else/is there anything I can do about it?
  • Options
    metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Upon refreshing the weekly test of the thronebreaker solo event for sigil players, I found that it had been replaced with test of the challenger. I was banking on these rewards to get me some resources I needed to proceed.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Just noticed the Sigil rewards are incorrect after the daily update. Anyone else notice?
  • Options
    Booboo442Booboo442 Posts: 1
    I have logged on to find that my summoner sigil rewards are significantly worse than previous weeks. Usually, As I have completed act 4 the milestone would give 4 star shards. Currently they are giving premium shards and 2 star hero crystals
  • Options
    Alpha129Alpha129 Posts: 25
    Yeah. I got test o the challenger and I’m thronebreaker

• Options

I am having the same issue. I am a conqueror and getting challenger rewards
  • Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 165 ★★
    Yup same issue here

• Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 165 ★★
    Same here

• Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    Yup same here

• Options
    rojiblanco555rojiblanco555 Posts: 63
    edited May 2021
    After the weekly refresh I noticed that no matter I am thronebreaker I received the solo mission for challenger level :D
    Test of challenger instead of test of thronebreaker
    Please fix this because I don't want to collect challenger milestones and level up event is live

• Options
    Forrest4lifeForrest4life Posts: 17

Yeaaaa I'm a thronebreaker what is this
  • Options
    NiwixNiwix Posts: 27

Got the same issue!
  • Options
    York61206York61206 Posts: 24
    I got this as well. I’m thronebreaker
  • Options
    Richgti67_Richgti67_ Posts: 6
    Me too, should have Thronebreaker.
  • Options
    _D0C__D0C_ Posts: 9
    Please provide some form of compensation. I am thronebreaker and would like this fixed.
  • Options

• Options
    Bigmf99Bigmf99 Posts: 24

Me too.
  • Options
    _D0C__D0C_ Posts: 9

• Options

• Options
    rojiblanco555rojiblanco555 Posts: 63
    Same for me
  • Options
    LordValekLordValek Posts: 17
    Same here
  • Options
    TattieSconesTattieScones Posts: 1
    So I bought the sigil for the first time 2 weeks back and today I log in to buy stuff on the black market refresh and it doesn’t let me buy the Legendary Crystal. Thought it was weird and was kinda annoyed but I moved on and went to my mission/quest things in the bottom right of the screen and instead of getting Test Of The Uncollected, I get the Challenger one. This has upset me as I’m using my money to get in game items and I don’t even receive them. Not purchasing again. If anyone has an idea why this is I would be grateful.
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 394 ★★★
    Hey kabam
    I’m thronebreaker. After I claimed sigil milestone rewards I found it was not supposed to be like this! Is this a bug? Hope you can figure that out. Thanks
  • Options
    ManBearPig22789ManBearPig22789 Posts: 1
    Anyo
    ne else having this issue? Normally the weekly event is test of cavalier but this week it says test of challenger. Can any admin assist?
  • Options
    TattieSconesTattieScones Posts: 1
    Yep same thought it was just me
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 394 ★★★

• Options
    star_quill19star_quill19 Posts: 8
    I’m also having a similar issue. None of the cav rewards are being given, just basic rewards as mentioned above