**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why my sigil is on challenger lvl? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Good_MonkeyGood_Monkey Posts: 7
    Same thing happened to me. Realized it too late and got 3 star shards instead of 6. 😑

• WispiWispi Posts: 4

And goldpool is still cavalier difficulty
  • Yaron_avivYaron_aviv Posts: 37
    Me too

Unfortunately I claimed the first reward and then noticed the two star reward 🤦🏻

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Tbh I like this one better than cav. It has revives
  • I have the same issue !
  • BasamiBasami Posts: 15
    Same here
  • Same issue, ism Thronebreaker since 1 Week & now i only can earn „challenger rewards“ ... thanks
  • Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39
    Explanation?

• DaFonzDaFonz Posts: 1
    Having the same issue as well. I'm glad it wasn't just me. We need help to get this corrected. Thank you.
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 182
    It's broke for everyone
  • Voltron23Voltron23 Posts: 6
    Same. Lame. Get it together Kabam! Gather up all your stuff, put it in a bag, and take it to the stuff store. Put it all in a pile and get it together.
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    @Kabam Miike
  • ajinkyad21ajinkyad21 Posts: 2
    I am also Cavalier but received only challengers rewards..not at all expected.
  • zerodudezerodude Posts: 42

Me too

Unfortunately I claimed the first reward and then noticed the two star reward 🤦🏻

Same here, i claimed and then stopped for a sec, like... wait, somethings kinda wrong lol
  • BestloserpunkBestloserpunk Posts: 14
    Glad there is already a thread, should I still send a ticket?
  • Same issue. Not happy about it. Why would I pay for entry level rewards??
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    I didn't notice until I completed my leveling up.

How is this being corrected? I'm TB and it gave me Conquerer.... This is not something "free", we pay for these items so how are we being compensated?
    Can @Kabam Miike @Kabam Boo @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra or anyone help at least acknowledge that the team is aware please?
  • Whatzup13Whatzup13 Posts: 2
    Hey Guys, it's a holiday for us here in B.C. I'm sure it is a skeleton crew working if any. The fix will most likely be tomorrow.
  • JamskinJamskin Posts: 13
    I’m having the same issue I’m thronebreaker yet got cavalier one luckily I noticed before I claimed anything. Hopefully gets fixed soon.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 755 ★★★
    effected too.

Without guidance from kabam, we don't know if we should stop playing the game (only way not to rack up the points), not claim (which for many people it will be too late... you kind of do it on auto-pilot).

And it isn't like the sigil store items are locked / alt prices for the challenger level.

I think the simple solution is to schedule another calendar to start tomorrow (or Wednesday if need be) or to simply send players the rewards they would normally get (who really never maxes this out over a full week). Just make it an in-game message to claim by Monday, and that would be fair.
  • BigWorm1013BigWorm1013 Posts: 5
    I’m cavalier as well and having the same problem with the sigil where test of the challenger is there instead of test of the cavalier
  • QWigginsQWiggins Posts: 1
    Yep. Same here. Glad I'm not the only one.
  • TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
    Cavalier is only getting challenger milestones,
    This is NOT what people payed for.
    Kabam how can you break something so simple
  • Salman102011Salman102011 Posts: 19

• CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Yeah got the same
  • TomSawyer2112TomSawyer2112 Posts: 1
    I attained conqueror quite sometime ago. Today, the game only giving me rewards for being a challenger. What gives?

Device and Version: 2020 iPad Pro, latest ios, iPhone 12 latest ios

Device Operating System: ios 14.4.2

Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 31.0.1

Game Mode: All

Champions Affected: All

Active Boosts: Summoner Sigil

Description of the Issue: Profile says I’m a conqueror yet it’s only giving me bonuses for challenger. For example, last week it was Test of the Conqueror, this week it’s Test of the Challenger.

• PocketNerdPocketNerd Posts: 43
    I'm at Proven and same here
  • SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107

This is not what I payed for
  • SillyillySillyilly Posts: 4
    Same here. Bugged