**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sigil Bugged [Merged Threads]

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    What time is it in Canada & is it also a national holiday? As in employees at Kabam are free/off duty today?

And oh yes, more ot: same problem here, thronebreaker with wrong test of the whatever
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    Je pense que tu posts sur le mauvais forum. Ici c'est l'anglais.
    Pour répondre à ta question c'est sûrement un bug
  • Oldsctlss1Oldsctlss1 Posts: 12
    1 am cavalier and got newbie rewards. Please update
  • Viz_NorvisViz_Norvis Posts: 25
    Kabam please fix your hamsters, it seems one of them pushed the wrong button
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    I didn't notice until I did my level ups and got worse rewards from something I'm paying for.

How is this going to be fixed @Kabam Miike or anyone else that will please respond?
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    Off topic: Genuinely amazed at how many people are paying for the sigil. I do it from time to time, but would be really interested in a discounted annual subscription.

Back on topic, I would relax. It’s obviously an error that will be fixed pretty soon.
  • KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88
    And this is why I never bought the sigil
  • shakez734shakez734 Posts: 11
    Same thing with my account to accept $ for a feature in the game it’s the gaming company’s responsibility to send us a inbox message I have a awakening gem offer in my inbox stop choosing what you are profiting off of today and remember the sigil we have paid for
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Same- I’m Thronebreaker and got challenger rewards 😔
  • Damiano83Damiano83 Posts: 19
    Same issue as a thronebreaker... :s
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Mine is bugged too I am tb but getting reward of challenger
  • Shamsi007Shamsi007 Posts: 8
    edited May 2021
    Same error
  • Ncole1987Ncole1987 Posts: 2
    Same boat. Cav level and got challenger. Did everyone check the support FAQs and restart their device and restart the app and do the hokey pokey and turn themselves around because that's what Kabam's all about?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,485 ★★★★★
    @Shamsi007 youre going to want to edit that comment to take your info out ASAP.

Dr. Zola
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    This is a pretty big issue and a random issue that came out of nowhere. Seems random for it to just spontaneously combust now.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Uh
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,485 ★★★★★

Off topic: Genuinely amazed at how many people are paying for the sigil. I do it from time to time, but would be really interested in a discounted annual subscription.

Back on topic, I would relax. It’s obviously an error that will be fixed pretty soon.

Always good to relax—two things I would point out though:

1) It’s real money, not “units” (makes sense to expect a higher level of responsiveness)
    2) Multiple posts and zero acknowledgement for going on an hour-plus (tends to be more of the norm in situations like this)

Dr. Zola
    Can someone translate?
  • MarkovaMarkova Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra please look into this issue . I am cavalier but sigil is solo event its giving rewards for challanger .
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★

Can someone translate?

I’m pretty sure he is saying that the shards and things have changed to challenger and he’s cavalier and asking if the Sigil has been nerfed or if it’s a bug.
    Shock29 said:

Can someone translate?

I’m pretty sure he is saying that the shards and things have changed to challenger and he’s cavalier and asking if the Sigil has been nerfed or if it’s a bug.
    Thanks
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    this is great, just extra stuff, obviously we'll still the the TB sigil stuff....
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    So let me get this right. I pay monthly to earn these rewards and they are bugged. Have been bugged for over an hour with no word from Kabam?! Sort it out.
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Wtf Kabam
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    A_NAZ said:

Same. I’m a thronebreaker with test of the challenger up for me too

I'm Uncollected and getting Challenger as well.
  • DernickDernick Posts: 26
    Same problem. I Am thronebreaker and I have rewards like challanger 🤦‍♂️
  • NaroninNaronin Posts: 10
    Same getting challenger rewards. Should be getting cavalier.
  • TangywolfTangywolf Posts: 27
    I'm getting the same thing
This discussion has been closed.