**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sigil Bugged [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Bohman87Bohman87 Posts: 7
    Yeah me to! So even for Cavalier players this seems to be an issue..
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    GarryDK said:

So let me get this right. I pay monthly to earn these rewards and they are bugged. Have been bugged for over an hour with no word from Kabam?! Sort it out.

You’ll get double rewards.....that means more than usual
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    Wow now I'm paying $10 a month to get 3* shards for being an end game player. So many BUGS!!! I wonder what grade Prof would give this offer for Cav or TB players lol??
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Gold quest still says thronebreaker.
  • MAD1MAD1 Posts: 21
    Yeah I have the same issue
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Did any other thronebreakers like those 2 revives? Wish they were added to the usual thronebreaker milestones
  • DontkillmeDontkillme Posts: 3
    Same here! This is frustrating
  • MudDragonMudDragon Posts: 10
    Yes. Cavalier here, but it says Challenger this week.
  • MimsyMimsy Posts: 98
    I’m a cavalier and I’m getting the same thing
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    Same here. Thronebreaker but showing Challenger level this week.
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 217
    Same here. Cavalier. COMPENSATION!!! :D LOL!
  • spatraspatra Posts: 3
    Same issue with me, @Kabam Miike , can we fix this
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    I saw the revives and instinctively thought we got upgrades, sadly I was wrong 😞
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 143 ★★
    same issue
  • BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    I'm just adding my "test of the cavalier is broken" comment in case the devs actually scour the comments. I'm not renewing if this isn't fixed.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Did any other thronebreakers like those 2 revives? Wish they were added to the usual thronebreaker milestones

Short answer: yes.

I gave up and stopped waiting around 2PM EST. Leveled up and collected.

Odd thing is it apparently reset fine for players who don’t get the Sigil. So only those of us poor schmoes who actually pay to help keep the lights on get hosed and ignored.

Dr. Zola
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    DrZola said:

A_NAZ said:

Short answer: yes.

I gave up and stopped waiting around 2PM EST. Leveled up and collected.

Odd thing is it apparently reset fine for players who don’t get the Sigil. So only those of us poor schmoes who actually pay to help keep the lights on get hosed and ignored.

Dr. Zola
    On the plus side, now the forums can't complain that it's only the FTP who get the raw end from Kabam. 😂

Seriously though, c'mon!
  • spatraspatra Posts: 3
    Same issue here
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all! We are looking into this issue and will post any updates in the following merged thread.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/266077/why-my-sigil-is-on-challenger-lvl-merged-threads#latest
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

• Greyz83Greyz83 Posts: 17
    Anyone else thronebreaker level and getting test if the challenger solo event instead of test of thronebreaker event?
    Same issue, thronebreaker
  • LeoCruzLeoCruz Posts: 33
    Same issue for me
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    I’m getting the same issue and I’m uncollected
  • OldieshOldiesh Posts: 14
    I’m cav and my sigil is about to expire but my rewards are for challenger. What is happening!!! Not renewing.
    Claimed before realising so better not get banned for a bug!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Going to throw this out there as a suggested response. Feel free to cut and paste.

“We are aware there is a bug affecting the Sigil Weekly Solo Event.

Please accept our apology for any issues this bug may have caused you—this type of situation is not up to the Contest’s standards. Rest assured, you will not be penalized for collecting rewards for a different title and we will make sure you wind up in a better position than you would have if the bug had never occurred.

We will be communicating with you regularly and will work to fix the issue promptly.

Thank you for your patience and for your support of the Contest!”

Dr. Zola
This discussion has been closed.