**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are you my new home? 12.6k LF good times

Well hello there. I see you have stumbled upon my post. Allow me to introduce myself. I am TheManMythLegend but you can call me TheMan or Legend.

What am i looking for?
I am looking for a full map 6 ally with no intentions of doing map 7 like ever.
A solid p3 ally. Maybe p2 if you ask like super nice.
A friendly bunch of co players with a good spirit and a burning love for Morningstar would be preferable.

What can you expect back?

I am a man of integrity. Wisdom and skills of a thousand warriors. But dont just take my word for it. Heres what some of my previous ally mates had to say about me.

Prev ally member #1: What i think of TheMan? Man hes great. Probably our most reliant players ever. Wish he was still with us..

Prev all member #2: aww yeah i remember that guy. Thats the man who always solod everything. Great guy.

Prev ally member #3: "Good riddance. I swear to god if i ever hear one more word about Morningstar i will lose it!!"

(Its worth noting that this man was a known liar)

Prev ally leader #1: i wanted him to stay so much. I even asked if making him leader would change his mind. I truly believe that would have taken us to the very top of AW.

Prev ally officer #1: who dis?

Prev ally leader #2: Reach for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars. A great man once told me that. His name? TheManMotherFlippinLegend.

Contact me on Line for your very own chance to work with me. ID - jezzter123

Comments

• KathdaKathda Posts: 64
    :D Greatest post ever!!
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    I’m a recruiter and no where near p3, but just wanted to say your post wins the award 🥇epic 😂. If you ever get tired of the grind and want to help a s1 with g3 goals lmk. Good luck on your search Legend.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    I’m recruiting for a bronze 3 map 2 alliance, pretty close to your qualifications I think
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429

If anything changes and you want to help us grow, hit me up. AW is volunteer based, we run 2 bgs 3 times a week.

Scan the QR code to chat with us!

LineChat link http://line.me/ti/g/1Az1DTa2iK

IGN:SpaceLuva
    Line:Beenherebefore
    IGN:Cangaceiro
    Line:Luvith
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Good times, good times. Yep we have good times. We also have Gold, after all we are sellswords 😁. If you want good times without the Platinum, hit me up. DaBills, as in Da Buffalo Bills!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Pls stop

• AMRO16AMRO16 Posts: 12
    hey we have room for you

ello!!!

we are looking for those who loves both AQ and AW
    we do map 666x5
    aw season 26 plat 3 pushing for plat 2

we looking for
    tronebreakers
    11k preferable or 10 k (with the skill)
    and would be nice if you have those 6* R3 (six of them) NEGOTIABLE

ask for T.S.G.A. or SHAD8
    https://discord.gg/uhMk29Ay
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Oh ffs... @SpideyFunko see what you did

you disrespect purgatory you get the claws

and you know just gotta spread the love ❤️

Silver 2 ally waiting for you
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    @TheManMythLegend we need to play together some time, and ill carry you in war ;)
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

@TheManMythLegend we need to play together some time, and ill carry you in war ;)

We do. But you are too high from what i can do right now. Summer is always a bad mcoc time for me
    :( one day my friend one day