**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you my new home? 12.6k LF good times

Well hello there. I see you have stumbled upon my post. Allow me to introduce myself. I am TheManMythLegend but you can call me TheMan or Legend.

What am i looking for?
I am looking for a full map 6 ally with no intentions of doing map 7 like ever.
A solid p3 ally. Maybe p2 if you ask like super nice.
A friendly bunch of co players with a good spirit and a burning love for Morningstar would be preferable.

What can you expect back?

I am a man of integrity. Wisdom and skills of a thousand warriors. But dont just take my word for it. Heres what some of my previous ally mates had to say about me.

Prev ally member #1: What i think of TheMan? Man hes great. Probably our most reliant players ever. Wish he was still with us..

Prev all member #2: aww yeah i remember that guy. Thats the man who always solod everything. Great guy.

Prev ally member #3: "Good riddance. I swear to god if i ever hear one more word about Morningstar i will lose it!!"

(Its worth noting that this man was a known liar)

Prev ally leader #1: i wanted him to stay so much. I even asked if making him leader would change his mind. I truly believe that would have taken us to the very top of AW.

Prev ally officer #1: who dis?

Prev ally leader #2: Reach for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars. A great man once told me that. His name? TheManMotherFlippinLegend.

Contact me on Line for your very own chance to work with me. ID - jezzter123

Comments

• KathdaKathda Posts: 64
    :D Greatest post ever!!
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    I’m a recruiter and no where near p3, but just wanted to say your post wins the award 🥇epic 😂. If you ever get tired of the grind and want to help a s1 with g3 goals lmk. Good luck on your search Legend.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    I’m recruiting for a bronze 3 map 2 alliance, pretty close to your qualifications I think
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429

If anything changes and you want to help us grow, hit me up. AW is volunteer based, we run 2 bgs 3 times a week.

Scan the QR code to chat with us!

LineChat link http://line.me/ti/g/1Az1DTa2iK

IGN:SpaceLuva
    Line:Beenherebefore
    IGN:Cangaceiro
    Line:Luvith
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Good times, good times. Yep we have good times. We also have Gold, after all we are sellswords 😁. If you want good times without the Platinum, hit me up. DaBills, as in Da Buffalo Bills!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Pls stop

• AMRO16AMRO16 Posts: 12
    hey we have room for you

ello!!!

we are looking for those who loves both AQ and AW
    we do map 666x5
    aw season 26 plat 3 pushing for plat 2

we looking for
    tronebreakers
    11k preferable or 10 k (with the skill)
    and would be nice if you have those 6* R3 (six of them) NEGOTIABLE

ask for T.S.G.A. or SHAD8
    https://discord.gg/uhMk29Ay
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Oh ffs... @SpideyFunko see what you did

you disrespect purgatory you get the claws

and you know just gotta spread the love ❤️

Silver 2 ally waiting for you
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    @TheManMythLegend we need to play together some time, and ill carry you in war ;)
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

@TheManMythLegend we need to play together some time, and ill carry you in war ;)

We do. But you are too high from what i can do right now. Summer is always a bad mcoc time for me
    :( one day my friend one day