**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone Get Mr Negative?

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 ★★★★★
I opened a ton, like a ton, of cavs and didn’t even get the 3*. I’m curious if anyone else shared my luck.

Anyone Get Mr Negative? 54 votes

Got him after a few cavs
9%
HilldarZeronaut81TheDaywalkerXguard77Oakenshield 5 votes
Got him after a lot of cavs
1%
Rotelly 1 vote
Got the 6* first try
3%
Mets17Youcantseeme 2 votes
Got no versions
11%
Lucky7LucianoItsTheBroskiDenzel116Thanks_D19CrcrcrcTheBoogyMan 6 votes
Didn’t even try
74%
winterthurbuffajrTheVyrusDarkrider05Rbk19KerneasDjinQacobIron_Patriot_is_litHera1d_of_Ga1actusProximaMidnight_8MaratoxEbony_NawTed_n00bgentMasterpuffCarracho01Doctor_Strange19JohnyBoyBuffBeastFluffy_paws 40 votes

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Didn’t even try
    Did you get any other notable pulls? I was gonna try but dang 300 units is a lot
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Didn’t even try

Cav crystals are an addictive substance. I must stay away.

https://youtu.be/NQdOGA6a5bo
  • Options
    Got no versions

Did you get any other notable pulls? I was gonna try but dang 300 units is a lot

AoA claimed the comment twice already, here’s another attempt. I opened 15 cavs, got 3 5*s, one was new. No 6*s
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Didn’t even try
    Crcrcrc said:

AoA claimed the comment twice already, here’s another attempt. I opened 15 cavs, got 3 5*s, one was new. No 6*s
    Rip, also whats AOA? Approval thing?
  • Options
    Got no versions

Crcrcrc said:

Rip, also whats AOA? Approval thing?
    Yeah, Abyss of approval, that’s what I and few others call it lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

jesus christ you could’ve used those to beat the grandmaster
  • Options
    Got no versions

Crcrcrc said:

Of course, but I’m so sick of story content lately. Taking a mini break from most of the game. Especially after my wonderful new 6*
    My 9th science out of 17 champs
    Electro
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,315 ★★★★
    Probably going to grind the Mr Negative arena for 3* and 4*.. aside from the units it is sure 4* that I can play with.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited May 2021
    Got no versions

I got a 5* Shang chi only invested in 3

• Options
    KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Got 1 crystal for giggles and got 4 star version, already have 5 star Shang chi last week from 5 crystals with 6 star maw hopefully buff will be nice.
  • Options
    Got no versions

Let’s see, 15 cavs, I got a new 5* dr voodoo, and 2 5* dupes. That’s it. It was rough
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Got him after a few cavs
    Bought the early access bundle last week - first time I ever did it. Got Mr N 5* first pull, Shang Chi 5* on the 2nd pull, then duped Mr N on the 5th pull. Pretty much never going to buy an early access bundle again since I will never get luck like that again. Quitting while I am ahead.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Of course, but I’m so sick of story content lately. Taking a mini break from most of the game. Especially after my wonderful new 6*
    My 9th science out of 17 champs
    Electro
    Same, I've been pretty sick of story content recently, it's been about two months since I completed 6.4.5 and I'm still on 6.4.6
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Got him after a lot of cavs
    MrN has great access to regen via sp3 and easy degen but overall needs longer duration on light/dark energy

• Options
    The_Iron_DudeThe_Iron_Dude Posts: 24
    Didn’t even try
    Bruh a 6☆ Shang chi and Mr negative, how much did you spend
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Arena grinding for mister negative bro