**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NEXUS CHOICE!

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
2 very hard choices. I chose one already but want to see what you would choose.

NEXUS CHOICE! 161 votes

Black widow Claire voyant
46%
GamerDrZolaFrostyheruheru511Blackfriar63Drake2078Bpn88855RotellyUncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15CropDusterThunderGodDogfoodLidKiptonadeLucky7LucianoAustin555555Ech238Sachhyam257Malreck04shadow_lurker22 75 votes
Hyperion
53%
zuffyTristanthanks4playingSungjGNASTYevilKINGwilsonsubash_vikramFurious_Fighter1NukeyuwTheHeroDeservedReferenceKerneasLogan00MysterioFluffyPigMonsterSairam44IKONdoctorbColinwhitworth69 86 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Just to awaken mine since I've already got hype awakened and maxed.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    If you run scuicides or plan to, easy choice is Claire. If you don’t run scuicides or plan to, easy choice is hype
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Unless you have an AG for hyp, go with Claire. Doesn’t need awakened ability
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,093 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Because he's not available as 6 star yet and he got very good utilities and very godly damage. Hope I can pull him some day. Have generic for him
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Without knowing anything about your roster: Claire because she doesn't need the dupe. Hyperion is still decent without it but it makes a difference. If I knew you had an AG for him, Hyperion. Also depends on other champs of course.
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Hyperion
    If u can dupe hype with ag, go him. If u run sides, go claire. If not hype
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

If you run scuicides or plan to, easy choice is Claire. If you don’t run scuicides or plan to, easy choice is hype

Yep
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    I had a similar nexus choices in August last year from the crystal they gave out free as a compensation.
    Took hyperion, my friend made me regret it for not choosing CV when i had no gem for Hype.
    1 month later I pulled Cosmic Gem, Awakened Hyperion. This year in February got CV from a Basic 5*. Had i chosen CV from that nexus, I would have an awakened CV right now and a Cosmic Gem with no use.
    Although this is a tough choice, they both are great and Be sure to not allow anyone to make you regret your Decision of going with CV.
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Hard to say, would depend on my roster
  • Options
    Cap45 said:

Hey guys I went Claire and here is why: I jad a mystic ag, and mystic iso. Also I needed to boost prestige. I’m pretty sure I made the right call

Cannot go wrong with either
  • Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Cap45 said:

Hey guys I went Claire and here is why: I jad a mystic ag, and mystic iso. Also I needed to boost prestige. I’m pretty sure I made the right call

Claires awakened is pretty useless. Save the ag for a champ that it does something for.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Cap45 said:

Looking at your level prestige doesn’t matter. Woulda went hype and push content and possibly pull better prestige champs of it were really important.
  • Options
    Hyperion
    Claires still good though, not worth a gem however
  • Options

Cap45 said:

Looking at your level prestige doesn’t matter. Woulda went hype and push content and possibly pull better prestige champs of it were really important.
    He should have went Claire since I don't think he has a cosmic gem, Hype needs his sig IMO
  • Options
    Hyperion

Cap45 said:

He should have went Claire since I don't think he has a cosmic gem, Hype needs his sig IMO
    5* AG next month, and in 3 variants for exploration. They are more common than they used to be.
  • Options
    Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Cap45 said:

2 very hard choices. I chose one already but want to see what you would choose.

If u have cosmic gem then hype otherwise take bwcv
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Here is my roster. Dragon man has more power gain than Hyperion and great damage as well, so that influenced my decision

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    At this point i literally have just about every 5* in the basic pool. All 3 would be just some sigs.