**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this game now becoming fully "pay to play" ??

Parth_vanshParth_vansh Posts: 46
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Just watched the brain grant video, he said exactly the same that was going in my mind.

I have bieng playing this game for nearly 3 years and I was already feeling that the difference between p2p and f2p was growing through years. What a free to play can do in a year with lot of struggle is easily doable by a pay to play in a month with struggling a lot.
I am not saying that kabam should stop there income, they should do that. That's there job and it's right but they should also respect the free to play players. They should give them a chance to compete closely with those spenders ( if not excel them)
I feel like I am a just a forgotten part of the game ( f2p) and would like to see how community feels.
Thank you for time kabam ( if you are seeing this)
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Parth_vanshParth_vansh Posts: 46

I said without struggling. The auto correct sucks
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Look Kabam said that she will ONLY be available via Summoner Sigil for at least 6 months and then they will add a Free way to get her.

New Champions aren’t released in the basic pool for months already. And when you first have a chance to get a new champion it’s VIA A PAYWALL and you aren’t complaining over that.

And plus she isn’t even going to be EXTRAORDINARY . Have you read her abilities? She’s a decent champion but nothing game breaking. Nothing to get all huffy and puffy about. Sure she may be a fan favorite but Deadpool is too and yet again you aren’t complaining about that

Plus it’s nice to get better value for spending $10.

And again who said that getting her is necessary?

No where is it mentioned that it will be available for free to play as well.
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Over time they tried to push the playerbase more and more into paying. Just compare what you can buy on 4 July deal with the rewards of the highest difficulty content...

Ironically, this, together with all the bugs and the worsening of F2P game experience (Arena), makes me spending even less on the game.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Relics then Summoner Sigils. Oh well, it is about the time for the game to make more money until it can.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Would people have been this mad if they'd just given her the Goldpool treatment and put her in crystals with 0.01% chance?

No as goldpool crystals could have been acquired with units. Whether you spend cash or time it is available to all.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    In my opinion, spending has and always will have benefits. If not, then what’s the point in spending?

One single mediocre 6* champion is not a big deal. If this was the next ghost or quake I’d have a problem.

Plus, we don’t know how she will be available next. It may well be free to play, it may be spending. We don’t know. All this “outrage” is premature and unwarranted.
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    I agree, before the release of 6 star rank 4 materials availability behind a paywall, I had a small hope to match end game players one day.
    On one hand spending players while gaining significant progress advantages, keep the game alive, and then we have f2p players who grind hard to try to match the gap between end game spenders and end game f2p players. Bridging Content between these two is a complex issue and we can all spitball ideas and say do this or that, but its just not that simple, we need a solution that impacts everyone in the long run.
    I like the game a lot and I already see most of my alliance mates stopped playing the game due to arena changes.
    I will continue to play the game, but seeing as these player counts drop one by one may seem insignificant right now, but it will all add up one day, when spenders can no longer justify there expenditure on the game with most free to play player base gone.
    I request Kabam to do something about this, I don't want this game to burn out.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Some people choose to pay lots in the game, some people choose the play lots. The real top of the top guys do both, for others it's not that straight forward.

This argument could go any way really - why should people with a solid block of 12+ hours to themselves only be the people who can get a weapon-x? It's unfair on people who have commitments, social duties, jobs, kids etc.

Of course it's not unfair, it's just how things go. From any given perspective, there will always be something someone thinks is unfair on them and again, it's just how things go.