**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Sigil For Sigil why kabam

Today we all got message that on june 7 10 am pdt when activating summoner sigil on 7th June you can obtain 4* star scarlet witch who have been conquerer can obtain 5* star scarlet witch and who are uncollected can obtain 6* star scarlet witch (only after activating summoner sigil). First we have waited for 6 months for this now they are saying sigil for Sigil again no to ftp's. After that they are saying you can obtain her forward by rare opportunities which will be announced later. After the new arena structure I am sad and now this message has arrived I think ftp's will gain her after 6 months and it is paywall. For us to obtain her. Tell another thoughts on this topic do you like it or not.

Comments

• Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

Cop123 said:

also i wish Kabam told us what are the items in sigil store. there is no need to be vague about that it could have helped people decide in advance to to buy sigil or not

They just did.
    where? they just told us we can buy new scarlet witch with sigil credits.
    Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

also i wish Kabam told us what are the items in sigil store. there is no need to be vague about that it could have helped people decide in advance to to buy sigil or not

They just did.
    They told us in advance what we can get with the Sigil. They have all along. They can't announce what hasn't been added yet.
    ??? What's with the vague response? they can announce what hasn't been added yet, ex: patch notes. All they told us is we can purchase exclusive items in the black iso store with sigil credits.
    also they know what they are adding to the store and so they can tell us. the sigil refreshes from June 7 so it;s not like they are gonna add special items at the last moment haphazardly although given the bugs with each and every new thing, it could be and then I have nothing to say
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

They just did.
    They told us in advance what we can get with the Sigil. They have all along. They can't announce what hasn't been added yet.
    ??? What's with the vague response? they can announce what hasn't been added yet, ex: patch notes. All they told us is we can purchase exclusive items in the black iso store with sigil credits.
    You want them to divulge all future plans?
    Mauled said:

This is speaking as someone who doesn’t spend on this game but do a bit on different games. Honestly, there’s been very little real value for money in terms of spending for the Sigil. There’s nothing that you can’t access for free. You’re paying £10/month for a few units and some crystal shard discounts - which you still have to earn - and a slight energy increase, which is only of real value if you’re very active on a daily basis. The game that I currently pay a monthly subscription for gives me access to whole swathes of content, skills, items, quests and general perks. It’s black and white by comparison.

Here, there’s finally going to be a side benefit, a 4* or 5* champion and credit towards an upgrade depending on your progression, and we know it’s not going to be game breaking because they’re not going to make the game pay to win because it’ll affect the longevity drastically.

i'm over the sigil thing now but we can't guess that the sigil store won't be game breaking. last year they were releasing super hard and bs content in act 6 and were happily doing so untill the boycott fiasco came before July 4th sales.
    Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

They just did.
    stop exagerrating my words. i'm not asking for all the details of next few eqs and july 4th sales in advance, no. i'm just asking for the details of what is the in the sigil store and since they already decided to put new scarlet witch in it, they have already decided what going to be in it. if you don't have the answer, there is no need to comment.
    *what is going to be in it
    Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

They just did.
    stop exagerrating my words. i'm not asking for all the details of next few eqs and july 4th sales in advance, no. i'm just asking for the details of what is the in the sigil store and since they already decided to put new scarlet witch in it, they have already decided what going to be in it. if you don't have the answer, there is no need to comment.
    No, they haven't decided everything that's going to be in it. Hence the "stay tuned" tone of the announcements.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    I dont mind her being in the sigil store just because it does mean those who buy it have something more to get while doing the weekly milestones and is better than spending on crystals that u might or might not get u could spend 10 dollars a month for 6 months and get the highest star where as the 60 dollars could be not even a 5 or 6 star so in a way its little better only down side is if was released in crystals 6 months time could be in basics as a 5.
    But no other complaint to me since its a nice addition as its like uc being loyalty store exclusive punisher is arena crystals which are getting expensive to keep getting for the higher rarity i think this one at least is fair in the grinding also could be fun to play with
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    Hard disagree and I'm not even a kabam simp or sympathiser. Let them give people who spend money access to a champ who is not at all god-tier(utility+damage combined) and their clearly sayin' there will be future opurtunities for FTPs like me to get her if she turns out to be.
    Another guy here said that other games give him access to special quests and *content* on paying . Only that can be deal-breaking for me in MCOC, content behind a paywall(pre-nerf 6.2 sinister and champion were psuedo-paywalls).
    Ever since the introduction of the Sigil, they've been clear that the price as well as the Items offered were subject to change.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

It's just one champion out of 200 and it's not like she's CGR or Ghost OP. You'll still progress in-game without her.

Yeah but it’s still unfair to make certain champions pay to get. And I hate that they also did it with Deadpool
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

It's just one champion out of 200 and it's not like she's CGR or Ghost OP. You'll still progress in-game without her.

Yeah but it’s still unfair to make certain champions pay to get. And I hate that they also did it with Deadpool
    Thanos & Kang
    Etm34 said:

Thanos & Kang
    OG Vision.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Etm34 said:

Thanos & Kang
    OG Vision.
    And OG vision isn’t even locked behind a pay wall any more

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

They just did.
    With everything Kabam does, we'll get more details when we get closer to release dates. That's the way if works for everything. That way, if something needs to change, there isn't a huge uproar overreaction from the community. I know the community wouldn't ever..... Oh wait.
    you realise that a lot of that overreaction is because of the lack of detail and vagueness in Kabam's posts? And that is precisely solved by releasing exact and proper info early or just not at all. kabam doing it with everything it does does not mean it can not be done in better ways.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

They just did.
    With everything Kabam does, we'll get more details when we get closer to release dates. That's the way if works for everything. That way, if something needs to change, there isn't a huge uproar overreaction from the community. I know the community wouldn't ever..... Oh wait.
    you realise that a lot of that overreaction is because of the lack of detail and vagueness in Kabam's posts? And that is precisely solved by releasing exact and proper info early or just not at all. kabam doing it with everything it does does not mean it can not be done in better ways.
    I am not sure what you don't understand about why they communicate the way they do. They've given us more information in the past but when something changes, there's an even bigger overreaction by the community because "Kabam can't keep their promises". Example- Dev diaries and wish crystals.

They don't give all the details right away because they may need to make changes beforehand and this causes less issues on their end. The community will always overreact no matter what. It's always the way it goes, just with this way, it's much less.

Think of it like a movie trailer, you don't get to see the whole movie in the trailer right? This is just a trailer for the new changes to the Sigil.