**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sigil For Sigil why kabam

Comments

• Options
    VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75

Today we all got message that on june 7 10 am pdt when activating summoner sigil on 7th June you can obtain 4* star scarlet witch who have been conquerer can obtain 5* star scarlet witch and who are uncollected can obtain 6* star scarlet witch (only after activating summoner sigil). First we have waited for 6 months for this now they are saying sigil for Sigil again no to ftp's. After that they are saying you can obtain her forward by rare opportunities which will be announced later. After the new arena structure I am sad and now this message has arrived I think ftp's will gain her after 6 months and it is paywall. For us to obtain her. Tell another thoughts on this topic do you like it or not.

So.... Why aren't you making this point about Red Deadpool?
    Red deadpool only do damage with bleed and scarlet witch give incinerate coldsnp and degeneration.
  • Options
    VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    edited June 2021
    When new players will sign in they will get access to sigil and can get 4* star scarlet witch.They can get it so easily😄😄
  • Options
    Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

It's a Champ that's available with the Sigil. Not 12.0. They never release the details until they're approaching release. There's no win. They don't say anything and people complain. They release a road map and people take them to task when things don't hammer out in execution. There's literally no chill for some people. They can't release details before they're finalized and they can't predict everything that will ever be added to the Sigil. It ain't that deep. It's ten bucks a month. You either want her, or you don't. Some are already getting the Sigil. Some will get it just for her. Some won't either way.

Dude again you are exagerrating. It's not "just a champ that's available with the sigil," there are more changes coming and some exclusive items with sigil credits. No one and me neither are asking for the details for everything that's going to be added to sigil. I was just asking for what items are coming with the sigil changes soon (probably June 7th). anyways Demonzfyre explained his point and I now understand.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    where was the outrage for vision if I'm not mistaken when he was fist introduce it was with an offer then he came out months later for 10k units. also deadpool but hey i could be wrong
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,059 ★★★★★

Today we all got message that on june 7 10 am pdt when activating summoner sigil on 7th June you can obtain 4* star scarlet witch who have been conquerer can obtain 5* star scarlet witch and who are uncollected can obtain 6* star scarlet witch (only after activating summoner sigil). First we have waited for 6 months for this now they are saying sigil for Sigil again no to ftp's. After that they are saying you can obtain her forward by rare opportunities which will be announced later. After the new arena structure I am sad and now this message has arrived I think ftp's will gain her after 6 months and it is paywall. For us to obtain her. Tell another thoughts on this topic do you like it or not.

So.... Why aren't you making this point about Red Deadpool?
    Red deadpool only do damage with bleed and scarlet witch give incinerate coldsnp and degeneration.
    You forget that Red Deadpool has constant healing as well. Either way, Deadpool was an original (almost?) champion in the game. He hasn't been touched in nearly 7 years. You can't compare they're abilities only how they are attained. SW Sigil, doesn't seem to be overwhelmingly great but could have some potential. I still don't think it's anything to be this upset about as people are.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,164 ★★★★★

It's just one champion out of 200 and it's not like she's CGR or Ghost OP. You'll still progress in-game without her.

Yeah but it’s still unfair to make certain champions pay to get. And I hate that they also did it with Deadpool
    It is not unfair at all.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Yeah Scarlet Witch Sigil only being obtainable through the sigil really came out of left field.

Well, she was named “Sigil” even back in December.

If people buy the Sigil, recieve SW and then cancel their subscription (or let it expire), is she removed from the account?
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Cop123 said:

I'm not the one exaggerating.

Lol nice joke bro.
    I've read most of your comments. Grounded is not exaggerating, and you are exasperating.

You have been complaining about not hearing about Sigil witch earlier and saying Kabam is vague in their posts. That simply isn't true. A lot of times they don't tell us stuff for a while because they don't have the plan or information completely figured out yet so they give it to us as it comes. You don't need to know that Sigil witch is available in the Sigil.

You are at no disadvantage to anyone else in the game. Kabam isn't vague, as grounded wisdom said: there is a 'stay tuned' tone in their announcements. New information always comes along, no need to get concerned.
    No Grounded is exagerrating. He is acting like I want future patch notes of all big changes or something.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    DawsMan said:

Cop123 said:

Lol nice joke bro.
    I've read most of your comments. Grounded is not exaggerating, and you are exasperating.

You have been complaining about not hearing about Sigil witch earlier and saying Kabam is vague in their posts. That simply isn't true. A lot of times they don't tell us stuff for a while because they don't have the plan or information completely figured out yet so they give it to us as it comes. You don't need to know that Sigil witch is available in the Sigil.

You are at no disadvantage to anyone else in the game. Kabam isn't vague, as grounded wisdom said: there is a 'stay tuned' tone in their announcements. New information always comes along, no need to get concerned.
    It’s June 1. The sigil updates June 7. I’m not mad about it, but I understand the sentiment that Kabam would do well to just tell us what to expect on the 7th. I understand that someone who’s upset about arena may also feel additional sting from this rolling out when and how it did.

I mean, you can’t tell us a single thing these credits can be used for besides a champ of unknown quality?
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Yeah Scarlet Witch Sigil only being obtainable through the sigil really came out of left field.

Well, she was named “Sigil” even back in December.

If people buy the Sigil, recieve SW and then cancel their subscription (or let it expire), is she removed from the account?
    No? When has any membership ever worked that way? Do I have to repay all the discounted 6* shads from the featureds that i've bought if I let my membership lapse?
    Just asking a question, man. We were discussing it elsewhere. Is it a sustainment kinda thing or not. The rules change constantly - and nothing is clear until it is. Don’t care either way, but I wasn’t the only one who wondered this.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Also, if you buy on the 7th after the update you’re getting duped. Wait 13 days and you can clear out the black iso market, still get discount features, and get 6 weeks worth of rewards in your 30 days. You’re welcome.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,261 ★★★★★
    I get it every month, so I'm not worried.
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

DawsMan said:

Cop123 said:

Lol nice joke bro.

It’s June 1. The sigil updates June 7. I’m not mad about it, but I understand the sentiment that Kabam would do well to just tell us what to expect on the 7th. I understand that someone who’s upset about arena may also feel additional sting from this rolling out when and how it did.

I mean, you can’t tell us a single thing these credits can be used for besides a champ of unknown quality?
    Given their announcement history, we'll most likely get more info a few days before the update. They've done it before with the SIgil when they changed times and items.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

It's just one champion out of 200 and it's not like she's CGR or Ghost OP. You'll still progress in-game without her.

Yeah but it’s still unfair to make certain champions pay to get. And I hate that they also did it with Deadpool
    Ultimately, this is a game that you can compete in at the highest level for free. Sure, the likes of Brian Grant are in the minority but the players he's around haven't just bought their way there, they're also very good at the game, they just don't have to grind in the way that he does or carefully husband their resources in the way that he does. Irrelevant of spending habits, 99.9% of players aren't going to hit masters+, not because of their wallets, but because of their personal drive to improve and their skill level.

For the most part, spending in this game only confers advantages within the confines of the game's economy - a few extra resources, a few additional rolls of the dice to pull champion XYZ. It's rare that a cash offer is actually 'good' value outside of the holiday events. It's not like in order to participate in AQ you have to be a paid up member so there's nothing that's actually locked behind paid content, except this Scarlet Witch who will ultimately become available elsewhere as they said in their news post.

In order for this game to remain F2P for the masses, there has to be some appeal beyond gambling to make spenders spend or we'll find our arena rounds interspersed with adverts, or Incursions locked behind a paywall. If a six month head start on a trophy champion is the price I'm going to have to pay then that's fairly reasonable in my opinion. The game that I play most other than this has a ~200 hour F2P experience and it's a bit tedious because so much high level content is locked even within what you can access. The P2P experience is easily 3000 hours, and probably closer to 10000 if you're a true completionist and the cost of that experience is half of the sigil.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    She's not a game breaking champ. She's behind a paywall, but she's not a top prestige champ and I don't think she'll do anything in aw outside of being a diversity defender. She really won't give that much of an edge to those who buy the sigil.
  • Options
    Bossmode12Bossmode12 Posts: 105
    So I renewed 10 days early because I dislike reading the notifications every day. Since I renewed early I don’t get the June credit? Am I reading that correctly?
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

So I renewed 10 days early because I dislike reading the notifications every day. Since I renewed early I don’t get the June credit? Am I reading that correctly?

As I understand it, you’ll still get everything that becomes available on the 7th. The only thing you’ll have to wait for is if/when you renew, that’s when you’ll get your copy of the 4* sigil witch. But you’ll still be able to earn the new currency.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I know it's a weird take but I really don't like this change, it's one that is most likely to become a regular addition. And we're all talking about how "oh sigil witch is bad," but what happens if they start having good champs? I'm thinking more long-term but Sigil Witch just seems worrisome for me personally. Games such as Marvel Future Fight milk the players so much more than MCOC but that was not something that happened over night, it takes decisions like these to create a game like Marvel Future Fight
  • Options

I know it's a weird take but I really don't like this change, it's one that is most likely to become a regular addition. And we're all talking about how "oh sigil witch is bad," but what happens if they start having good champs? I'm thinking more long-term but Sigil Witch just seems worrisome for me personally. Games such as Marvel Future Fight milk the players so much more than MCOC but that was not something that happened over night, it takes decisions like these to create a game like Marvel Future Fight

What exactly leads you to believe this will be a regular thing? This game has been going for almost 7 years. We have exactly 2 (soon) that are only available with money. If this was going to become a regular thing, it would have come way sooner.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

What exactly leads you to believe this will be a regular thing? This game has been going for almost 7 years. We have exactly 2 (soon) that are only available with money. If this was going to become a regular thing, it would have come way sooner.
    I don't care about if they could've done it sooner. Businesses are always looking for new ways to make money, they could've made the monthly unit deal like 2 years into the game but they didn't and notice how it's a reoccurring deal every single month, they're doing these sigil changes now and I'm 100% sure this new Sigil Witch will not be the only champ through sigil
  • Options

It could become a regular thing or it could not. It is unfair to speculate that it will not become a regular thing but also unfair to speculate that it will become a regular thing. us ftp players just have to hope for the best.

and ur "it would have come sooner" arguement doesn't work. this game is constantly changing and evolving, you can't predict what will happen or won't happen.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

I don't understand why this is seen as a big deal.

my view is that right now you're entirely right, it's not a big deal FOR NOW but I can definitely see it becoming something worse