UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

I Just Got My First 6-Star

I am in 5.3 right now,should rank him up?Is he any good?

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t rank 2 him yet. He is worth it, but you might pull other champs that are better, and you don’t need him at R2 for act 5
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 143 ★★
    What does your 5* roster look like, especially at Mystic?
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Bro, you will love his damage.....

For content you are right now, after building 5 bad karma by heavies=> one sp2 followed by one sp1, will be enough to finish the opponents. If not then repeat the cycle.
    Awesome pull, bro
  • MajesteMajeste Posts: 10

This is my current team but I just got 5* havok and I am planning to change it to that after I rank up havok and apo.What do you say?

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 18,977 ★★★★★
    Majeste said:

This is my current team but I just got 5* havok and I am planning to change it to that after I rank up havok and apo.What do you say?

Since the apoc is low level and you aren’t bringing cable, horseman would be a bit of a challenge. I’d stick with the first team until Apoc is ranked up some more, then switch.
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 373
    Definitely R1/25 LS, I’d r5 your current 5* roster before r2 LS.
  • AozerAozer Posts: 15
    Long shot is definitely a solid pull, but I'd focus on ranking up AA or red mag, NF, CMM, first.
    I'd wait for doom or CV before I rank up longshot personally.

Youu have a very solid mutant pool, very lucky.
  • DrippyDrippy Posts: 43
    Solid pull mate
  • MajesteMajeste Posts: 10
    Thank you all for help
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    In terms of your roster changes I would keep CMM and NF in the team. Having a full mutant team could lead to problems especially in 5.3 where you want a mix of classes. Any special restricting nodes right now would pretty much stop your team dead if you used Havok, Apoc, Prof X and Mags, add in any immunities archangel goes as well.

Idk it’s up to you but I’ve never liked having all of the same class/type of champ on my team, just seems like a lot could go wrong.