**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

event quest corruption still had 19hours left

i logged in today...i was going to finish my last 4 paths in cavalier event quest, it still had 19hours left, when i went to restart the path there was no restart, only end quest....the event dissapeared when i ended quest......i thought i still had time because the timer still was at over 1 day when i went to sleep, and at 19 hours when i entered it today,,,,,anyways i lost my exploration rewards because of this, hopedully kabam can bring it back according to the timer it had

Comments

• Options
    KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Posts: 48
    edited June 2021
    I was still missing 2 paths in the cavalier event quest and it said it still had 22 hours left, but the quest is now gone.

• Options
    It said 1 day even before entering the quest.
  • Options
    SаfаrmySаfаrmy Posts: 4
    I have 4 branches left to go through and the plot has disappeared
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I don't know why you would have a timer showing it would last that long but they don't usually have 2 EQ running at the same time so with the new one having started you shouldn't really have expected the old one to stay around.
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

I don't know why you would have a timer showing it would last that long but they don't usually have 2 EQ running at the same time so with the new one having started you shouldn't really have expected the old one to stay around.

The new one started a few hours ago.
  • Options

Crine60 said:

The new one started a few hours ago.
    That's basically my point. If the new one has started then you should expect the old one to be gone. Again, I don't know why your timer for the old one showed it would run into the 2nd day of the new one but that isn't how it actually works.
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

That's basically my point. If the new one has started then you should expect the old one to be gone. Again, I don't know why your timer for the old one showed it would run into the 2nd day of the new one but that isn't how it actually works.

So basicly i have to expect everything to be bugged in this game.
  • Options

Crine60 said:

So basicly i have to expect everything to be bugged in this game.
    Sort of. Not everything, but a whole lot, especially shortly after updates/new content/new features.
  • Options
    PuffGWPuffGW Posts: 4
    I had two paths left on the cavalier difficulty and before I even started the quest this morning it said I had over a day left, I log on tonight to finish it off and when I go to carry on the quests disappears? Why did it have a timer that was completely wrong I would have done it the day before if the timer was correct.
  • Options
    PuffGW said:

I had two paths left on the cavalier difficulty and before I even started the quest this morning it said I had over a day left, I log on tonight to finish it off and when I go to carry on the quests disappears? Why did it have a timer that was completely wrong I would have done it the day before if the timer was correct.

This is exactly what happened to me.
  • Options
    BravoBrunoBravoBruno Posts: 24
    I planned all week based on the timers to finish my Cav runs and as of last night I had 4 paths left and 1 day. When I woke up it was all gone, which is extremely unfair to miss out on these rewards based on an incorrect timer given. This should be looked into..can someone tag an admin to look at this?

--

Support have been no help at all.

Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting the Kabam Support Team. I understand that you wanted to know if there is an issue with last month's event quests timer. Let me check this one for you.

Be advised that Corruption Event Quest started from May 5th to June 2nd, 2021. This event was then replaced by Bloodlines Event Quest more than 5 hours ago. We can guarantee you that there is no issue with last month's event quest timer

You can even check this video for proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=601gSMNw18A

We appreciate your continued passion and support of Marvel Contest of Champions.

If you have further concerns or inquiries, you may contact us back and we will be more than willing to assist you further. Wish you all the best and have a great day!

Best regards,
    Rovin
    Kabam Support
  • Options
    I planned all week based on the timers to finish my Cav runs and as of last night I had 4 paths left and 1 day. When I woke up it was all gone, which is extremely unfair to miss out on these rewards based on an incorrect timer given. This should be looked into..can someone tag an admin to look at this?

--

Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting the Kabam Support Team. I understand that you wanted to know if there is an issue with last month's event quests timer. Let me check this one for you.

Be advised that Corruption Event Quest started from May 5th to June 2nd, 2021. This event was then replaced by Bloodlines Event Quest more than 5 hours ago. We can guarantee you that there is no issue with last month's event quest timer

You can even check this video for proof.

We appreciate your continued passion and support of Marvel Contest of Champions.

If you have further concerns or inquiries, you may contact us back and we will be more than willing to assist you further. Wish you all the best and have a great day!
  • Options

--

Greetings Summoner,

You can even check this video for proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=601gSMNw18A

Best regards,
    Rovin
    Kabam Support

my screenshot has a different timer than Seatin's Video
  • Options
    Im super burnt, all that hard work for nothing. Guess ill be moving on, I cant stand the intense grind anymore.
  • Options
    No I think knowing that a few other people are saying the same thing gives merit to what we are saying. What timezone are you in? I'm in Australia, so I think it might has something to do with that.. as I went to sleep thinking I had way more time. Complete joke to lose that many rewards based on a visual glitch at that.
  • Options

No I think knowing that a few other people are saying the same thing gives merit to what we are saying. What timezone are you in? I'm in Australia, so I think it might has something to do with that.. as I went to sleep thinking I had way more time. Complete joke to lose that many rewards based on a visual glitch at that.

Jokes on me
  • Options
    Hey summoners I've merged the two threads regarding this topic but it'd help a lot if you could fill out the Bug Report Template located here & post it here to have as much information possible to investigate.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    I’d venture to say that anyone who thought they saw an extra day listed when they were NOT currently running one of the EQ quests was mistaken, and probably actually WAS RUNNING inside a quest (and would have shown CONTINUE at bottom of EQ Panel).

You are given up to an extra day in order to finish up a CURRENTLY in-progress path. But NOT to actually start more quests/paths afterward where you still had multiple paths to go.

When it is side-by-side with the Side Quest, it is pretty evident as to when the whole month's quests (EQ and Side Quests) would end. Even if a currently running EQ quest showed like 1 day + 2 hours left but the Side Quest just showed 2 hours only, that should have been your indicator.
  • Options
    Nope @SummonerNR I was following this all through the week, as I was running short of time and it was the same whether I was in the quest or not. It's only reason I left the last 4 paths for today.
  • Options
    Please include as much information from this template as possible with your report.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Iphone 11 Pro Max.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) iOS 14.5 something (I just updated to iOS 14.6 then, so can't tell you exactly).

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) Telstra Australia

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 31.1.1?

Game Mode:, Event Quests

Active Boosts: None.

Description of the Issue: Been monitoring how long was left for the Event Quest all week and planning how to finish my run. Last time I took a look was before I went to sleep last night I had roughly 1 day and 5 hours left. I was on a path, though the time never changed even when I wasn't in said quest. Woke up, completed my path and then the quest was gone before I could finish my final 4 paths : /

Screenshot or Video: Sadly no video or photo, never crossed my mind as been busy with work/life and I thought I simply had a day left.
  • Options

I’d venture to say that anyone who thought they saw an extra day listed when they were NOT currently running one of the EQ quests was mistaken, and probably actually WAS RUNNING inside a quest (and would have shown CONTINUE at bottom of EQ Panel).

You are given up to an extra day in order to finish up a CURRENTLY in-progress path. But NOT to actually start more quests/paths afterward where you still had multiple paths to go.

When it is side-by-side with the Side Quest, it is pretty evident as to when the whole month's quests (EQ and Side Quests) would end. Even if a currently running EQ quest showed like 1 day + 2 hours left but the Side Quest just showed 2 hours only, that should have been your indicator.

nope, even when not inside quest it showed an extra day
  • Options
    @KarmaConnect fill out the bug form, the more people that had the issue do it, the better for us.
  • Options

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Iphone 11 Pro.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) iOS 14.1

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) AT&T

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 31.1.1

Game Mode:, Event Quests

Active Boosts: None.

Description of the Issue: Corruption May event quest for the last week it showed that i had 1 more day to finish the event quest. I was playing arena and only had 2 paths left to finish entire quest and was planning on finishing at night. When i came back to game i finished the current path i was in and event quest was gone.

Screenshot or Video:

i didnt take screenshot before this
  • Options
    Dont know whats the point anyways, its not lile kabam will solve this
  • Options

Dont know whats the point anyways, its not lile kabam will solve this

Never know. I 100% believe though there was some bug this time, regardless if the new quest came out today or not. I based my progress on what the timer said for the last week.
  • Options
    SаfаrmySаfаrmy Posts: 4

Device and Version: iPhone 7 Plus

Device Operating System: iOS 14.4.2

mobile communication:

MTS or Wi-Fi connection:

Both versions of the game are installed: 31.1.1

Game Mode :, Event Quests

Active Power-ups: None.

Problem Description: The May Corruption event quest for the last week showed that I have 1 more day to complete the event quest. I only had 4 paths left to complete the entire quest, and I planned to finish it at night. When I returned to the game, I finished the current path I was on, and the event quest was gone.

Screenshot or video: did not do it
  • Options

lets be honest you left last months contemt till the day of the new content to comolete aint nobodies fault but your own it suck tht the timer was tht way but if your doing cav you kno how it works

Mate some time life gets in the way of a video game and that's why you plan your schedule based on the timers given to you. If the timer didn't have that extra day, I would have changed my planning and tried to do more paths on the previous days, rather than relax from a hard stressful day at work...
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    This is actually a bug.

Here it shows 34 days.

Here it shows 35 days

I have seen this many times. It adds extra time in the quest in the fight menu.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    edited June 2021
    Djin said:

This is actually a bug.

Here it shows 34 days.

Here it shows 35 days

I have seen this many times. It adds extra time in the quest in the fight menu.

That's when you are running a quest, as seen circled above. And is correct (although apparently misleading, but showing 2 lines of timers right under each other would probably be more confusing for ppl so that wouldn’t be a solution).

As for others, not sure why on same iOS as others I had correctly been seeing the 2 panels in-sync when not in a quest. I had been watching them all the past week as well, and never saw the problem when NOT in a quest. So may have been limited to just some people.