**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Purgatory? Is she a god???

Purgatory seems like a very good champ after release and I'm wondering how she stacks up against some of the other mystics.
I did not include doom or BWCV as it would break this poll, so please don't start telling me that I missed them ;)

Purgatory? Is she a god??? 83 votes

Purgatory
12%
Alex13369ShogzColonaut123RockyshockyTheKillerSporkMiekandKorgIcy000ChikelTheMailmannMatthew950 10 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
30%
Timone147Ackbar67Kerneasmanveertherealspiderbites0196Kill_Greypsp742MiStaLovaSpeedro420DonDudu2809Sarvanga1_MaratoxBonzodaviddeepblack12Thoye3DretlleHeroesforhire18_MasterpuffTuanAnhCarracho01 25 votes
Morningstar
1%
LeoZed 1 vote
Guillotine 2099
18%
SceptilemaniackubricknolangianleoSwarmOfRavensAmnetiesPuttPuttTopgunTrojansMCOC_JCMNuclearOrkRiptideReal_Madrid_76_2GodliekUnknown_LegendMrInsanity 15 votes
Symbiote Supreme
14%
Marvel2289DeaconScarXR1s02aNOOBis235BigManOnCampusShenkKablPrimerprime5AGENT_A7KNikunj_95Nalak8 12 votes
Dragon man
4%
MCOCHazzaHoitadoStebo_79Salve_maker05 4 votes
Magik
19%
Alfa_PigeonSpity68DarkZenDarkrider05Santa_PsycheAmazing_Demon05Iron_Patriot_is_litRenaxqqSpideyFunkoTrashyPandaAgent_X_zzzMasaraksh1ScrubhanChaosMax1012Burrito2525Barri8 16 votes

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Topgun said:

I think that Gully 2099 is the best when ramped up. BUT, I can see an arguement made for an of the champs here.

She's not a mystic
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Mojo
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Topgun said:

I think that Gully 2099 is the best when ramped up. BUT, I can see an arguement made for an of the champs here.

Just not one for G2099 as she isn’t even Mystic
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Topgun said:

Shock29 said:

Topgun said:

Just not one for G2099 as she isn’t even Mystic
    Look at my comment up above. Shes not a mystic but resembles purgatory so I added her.
    Still doesn’t mean she is one of the best Mystic champs. Tech, yes, Mystic, No, even if she looks like Purgatory or Guilly
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I really don't wish to jump into conclusions about Purgatory, at least not this soon.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    She is supreme for a reason

Personally, I value her more than BWCV. She isn't Doom level tho
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Dragon man
    Just wanted to show DM some love
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Magik

Topgun said:

She's not a mystic
    Thats how bad and outdated OG Gully is that they had to use the tech one in the poll.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Magik

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with Lady P. If she's unduped then the ramp up to capture 9 Soul Shards is grueling, and even then the benefits are neither super good nor last for the entire fight, which completely ruins her uses as a lane clearer. She honestly just seems like a slightly worse Mister Sinister, and atleast he can be boosted immensely by Prof X or Apoc. What a waste of beautiful animations.

Too early to judge.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Magik
    I tried pretty hard to find a place for her, because she looks so damned cool, but I just can't.

- Weak, unreliable buff control
    - No direct power control
    - Regen might as well not exist
    - Souls mechanic is annoying for temporary, map-dependent buffs that could be in her base kit and still not make her top-3 mystic
    - Damage isn't bad, but it isn't good either. Certainly not enough to square the lack of real utility.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    The answers do not match the question.

She does not seem to be a god, from the CCP gameplay.

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Is this about Purgatory or is this a poll about the third place mystic?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Where is tigra? Good tigra players can do some crazy stuff
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Picks tech lol