**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

6* Immortal Abom rank up dilemma

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 275
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Does immortal abom need to be awakened? I have a 6* and a science T5 and I can't decide if I should rank him up or not since he's not duped.

Thanks in advance for your help/opinions.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Rank him up either way. Awakening is just an icing on the cake, and is definitely not needed.
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 275
    Kill_Grey said:

Rank him up either way. Awakening is just an icing on the cake, and is definitely not needed.

I've heard that a couple times but then I've also heard just as much if not more that without being awakened he's basically high demi tier then awakened when he's truly god tier + hence my dilemma in not knowing if that's true or not
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Dude he does not need his awakning ability at all...
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Awakening just let's you start the fight a bit quicker, and gain a bit more damage.

Unawkakened, just throw a sp1 before the first sp2 and you'll have the same results as with an awakened one
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    No, I took my 6* to r3 unduped and no regrets!
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,171 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Awaken Immortal Abomination gets 3x poison on himself at the start of fight.. which makes him better (does he need it, not really but it helps him a bit). I rank him up.. I also have VTD, Man-thing and King Groot.. I lack Abomination as 5* or 6* for other synergy purposes..

Although I rank good champions, I also choose who I would like to play..
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 275
    Anybody else?